What will be the Final Yield For Think Big?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Confessions: Most embarrassing way I got Ca defiency was when one time I in my own error took 1ml of Canna pH down instead of Canna MONO Calsium. After the application I didn't check the pH since I though it was just calsium I added :face:

Started thinking of it once I saw the symptoms and wondered why the pH was so damn low. Took a good look into my supplement cabinet and realized how similar those Canna bottles look. :biggrin:
Thats a very easy mistake to make @MedGrower . You are right those bottles are very similar just a slightly different label.
4 x HS1 on a single plant :biggrin: That will be be a sight to see Grim!
Thanks @Terra Firma
Could be waiting a while for that to happen though as it looks like this plan is stunned and il have to start again if that is the case.

It sure is @Terra Firma
Nope its not the deficiency at all that has stunned this plant and it never would unless it was really bad.
One thing i didn't do this time was anchor the plant while LSTing. When changing out the nutrient solution last week everything had to be removed and then tied down again.
While tying everything down the main stem moved way too much and i reckon some roots were damaged thus why the plant is already flowering.
If you check all my past DWC journals not one plant had even begun flowering at this stage in the grow.
Auto Euphoria
HubbaBubba
RDWC

Beside that the plant has not grown at all over the last few days. This plant will now be transplanted into a smaller bucket and a new seed will be started.

Last edited:
It sure is @Terra Firma
Nope its not the deficiency at all that has stunned this plant and it never would unless it was really bad.
One thing i didn't do this time was anchor the plant while LSTing. When changing out the nutrient solution last week everything had to be removed and then tied down again.
While tying everything down the main stem moved way too much and i reckon some roots were damaged thus why the plant is already flowering.
If you check all my past DWC journals not one plant had even begun flowering at this stage in the grow.
Auto Euphoria
HubbaBubba
RDWC

Beside that the plant has not grown at all over the last few days. This plant will now be transplanted into a smaller bucket and a new seed will be started.

That sounds quite plausible. That sucks man. Sets you back a good month. How fragile are the roots when growing in DWC? How loose are the roots in the hydroton?

That sounds quite plausible. That sucks man. Sets you back a good month. How fragile are the roots when growing in DWC? How loose are the roots in the hydroton?
Yeah it sets me back amore like 2 months but sure its my own fault, lesson learned.
Its no that they are fragile but obviously you still have to be very careful with them.
Its not that much different compared to a soil medium once the plant is anchored to be honest.

Week: 8 - Day: 54

Unfortunately im very sad to report that in my own stupidity i have reluctantly stunned this Think Big Auto-flowering Cannabis plant.
Due to the Low Stress training being a little more intensive this time round and not having applied an anchor disaster struck.
While changing out the nutrient solution at the end of week 6 all ties had to be removed and then set in place again.
While trying to tie the plant back down in place again some roots in the root riot got damaged when the main stem moved a little too much.

t3pJcL2.jpg

This plant will be continued to be documented here on this journal while at the same time a new seed will be germinated and it will also be documented here once it is ready.
The stunned plant will be transplanted into a 25L bin giving room to the seedling which i hope will get to the size i desire.
I have come up with an idea to anchor the new seedling securely so this problem should not happen ever again.

This week more horizontal training ties were applied and tied and With that some of the really badly affected leaves were pruned and removed.

RbE1I3G.jpg

Even though Think Big is stunned she is still showing signs of being a healthy auto-flower.
The leaves that weren't affected by the two week old cal/mg deficiency are lovely shade of dark green.
New growth seems perfectly fine and healthy with no more cal/mg issues in sight.
Also the roots are smelling nice and sweet and are looking very white with slight staining occurring from the tea.

4TK0iaR.jpg

Unfortunately due to the plant being stunned vertical growth has stopped almost completely while horizontal growth still appears to be going, but yet very slow.
The plant now has a height of about 49cm and width of 80cm. She is still drinking about 10L of solution a week roughly.

DzASVAY.jpg

Pre-flowers are still about the same as last weeks update with not much of a difference to document as of yet.
One thing to note is that this plan is already starting to put out THC around the bottom of the flowers and stems.
The smell is very intense now and it still has that lovely Think Different Zesty Sweet Lime shower gel aroma.

diegIYw.jpg

This Weeks Feed:

Base Nutrients:
  • Advanced Nutrients - Connoisseur Bloom A+B
Nutrient Additives:
  • CANNA - Zym
  • CANNA - Boost
  • Grotek - Silicon
  • Evoponic - Magi-Cal
Nutrient Solution:
  • PH: 5.5 - 5.8
  • EC:1.5 (1.8)