What will be the Final Yield For Think Big?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Week:6 - Day: 40

More training has been applied this week to further Low Stress Train this auto-flowering Sativa.
As training progresses, what looks like a make shift scrog net will form slowly over the canopy of this plant.
The reason for this is because it makes the plant easier to train without doing any damage to its structure.
Using soft threads to construct, Its a simple as tuck everything under the net just like a scrog except its much more efficient.

xij3fc3.jpg

Think Big is looking healthy with the roots smelling just like an earthy soil and the over all look and colour of the fan leaves is just right.
Although More Calcium deficiency rust spots have been noted as of yesterday on more of the bigger fan leaves with bare spots just about forming on newer growth. The reason for this deficiency in my own opinion is because of the 2 week nutrient change rather than changing out for fresh nutrients every week.
From now on a double dose of cal/mg will be added with a fresh nutrient change or extra cal/mg will be added on the weeks where there are no change out.

bExCzmb.jpg

So far the growth pattern of this plant seems right on track compared to other autoflowers in DWC.
She now has a height or length because of the training of roughly 40cms and a width of 60cms.
Nodal spacing has gone from symmetrical to separate distances now as Think Big gets a little older.

a81Ke1v.jpg

Now that the auto-fem has gained a few weeks in the DWC bucket a slight pepper and spice aroma has developed.
It reminds one of some classic heavy skunk.

This Weeks Feed:

Base Nutrients:
  • Advanced Nutrients - Sensi Grow A+B
Nutrient Additives:
  • CANNA - Zym
  • CANNA - Rhizotonic
  • Grotek - Silicon
  • Evoponic - Magi-Cal
Nutrient Solution:
  • PH: 5.8 - 6.2
  • EC:0.9 (1.1)
  • Temp: 18 C

Environment:

• Lights On: 25-26 C
  • Lights OFF: 20-21 C
  • RH%: 50-60%

Last edited:
Looking good dude. I've done the same type of make shift Web before and it works pretty well . Keep it up
Thanks for your comment lilm00re14, Glad to know other people are doing the same thing.
Subbed. Looking real good bro! I am really looking forward to see how you gonna handle this big baby! :goodluck:
Thank you MedGrower its always good to hear from you dude.

Nice! Gonna be a good one this.. ;)
I personally would give her a foiler spray of a teaspoon of epsom salts de-solved in a ltr of ph'd water to stop the Mag def.. At lights off of course..
Subbed!

Nice! Gonna be a good one this.. ;)
I personally would give her a foiler spray of a teaspoon of epsom salts de-solved in a ltr of ph'd water to stop the Mag def.. At lights off of course..
Subbed!
Hi diddydom
Its good to have you dude.
Thanks for the advice i have considered this before i just picking about misting autos. Im not saying it cant be done but i will consider it.
The only problem with the epsom is its for MG i seem to be having Cal deficiency.
Wow good work man, I like the style of your diary, very professional and knowledeable. U can really count on those dutch passion fellas :)
Thanks Manny.
Yeah Dutch Passion are a great seed Bank with some of the best genetics.

Back