What will be the Final Yield For Think Big?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lovely detail in the journal @Grim Reefer
Easy to follow and lots to admire.
Those roots look the picture of health!
Thanking you Yozhik
Keep it up Grim. Subbed and ready to learn. I will be starting a DWC grow for the first time at the end of the month and I have lots to learn :pop:
Cheers AKsteel if you need any help just pm dude.
Loving them roots dude and you were right the Mrs bought me that bubble bucket for Christmas just running a black jack in it now so far so good (it's still alive) :)
NIce one man im subbed up to your journal cant wait to see you rock this one.

Week: 5 - Day: 34

This week it was time to switch out the two week old nutrient solution for a nice new fresh one.
So far there are no complaints from myself or the plant using the same solution for two weeks at a time.
It really makes sense to do this when using a 55L DWC bucket otherwise its just a waste of money at such an early stage in the plants life cycle, tossing out nutrients that aren't even taken up by the young plant yet.

Following the fresh nutrient change out a mycorrhizal inoculant was also added directly to the roots of the young plant.
To go along with that a beneficial super charged microbe tea was also brewed this week and then top fed to the autoflower.

More training has been applied to the plant this week and it will continue till the plant is spread evenly and light penetrates evenly over the canopy.

x0xq7Sd.jpg

So far so good as no signs of a nutrient toxicity or over feeding have occurred.
Noting that there are no burned leaf tips and the leaf edges are perfectly straight which means the plant isn't suffering from heat stress.

All the above are good signs of a perfectly healthy plant but there were some underlying issues which have been solved and dealt with this week. The calcium deficiency rust spots have managed to find there way to almost every fan leaf bar the two newest sets. Although the plant doesn't look the best right now its a sure sign the deficiency was stopped in its tracks once new growth is healthy.

jcKcTLd.jpg

Think Big is now on its 8th set of true fan leaves and although growth has still been a little on the slow side big things are expected of this little autoflowering cannabis plant. The plant has now reached a height of 31cm and a width of 40cm.

The roots are developing very nicely at the moment which makes one ponder is this plant charging up its batteries before it really takes off or has something gone wrong. Unfortunately the roots are no longer a perfect white and as always this is due to the staining from the tea.

R0GoIPN.jpg

Currently there has not been much of a smell from this one thus far but since after adding the super tea this week a nice weedy aroma was noticed.

This Weeks Feed:

Base Nutrients:
  • Advanced Nutrients - Sensi Grow A+B
Nutrient Additives:
  • CANNA - Zym
  • CANNA - Rhizotonic
  • Grotek - Silicon
  • Evoponic Magi-Cal
Nutrient Solution:
  • PH: 5.8 - 6.2
  • EC:0.9 (1.1)
  • Temp: 18 C