Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

No topping. I just bend the main top over and keep it horizontal for as long as I can. My goal is to get at least 8 main cola sites to reach the top of the canopy and keep them defoliated.

View attachment 1451353View attachment 1451356View attachment 1451353View attachment 1451356

Thanks mate. Do you mind if I tag you in my next grow to give me some advice? I'd like to try this on at least one plant.

Sorry Hope!
Didn’t mean to hijack your thread with all this pruning info. :nono:

Was just about to say the same thing. Sorry hope.

Qb

SLamb/SLecter SoG Day 10
20220428_072146.jpg
20220428_072137.jpg
20220428_072120.jpg

Perfect mate .as per. :thumbsup: day 10 and it's rocking.
:vibe:

When should I be thinking about chicken poo pellets for the 'ordinary soil' plants m8?? Do u tend to go on how they look or do u give them a wee blast of the pellets at certain points e.g. start of week 3/4??

The plagron plants will get started on AN nutes next feed.. prob later today.

When should I be thinking about chicken poo pellets for the 'ordinary soil' plants m8?? Do u tend to go on how they look or do u give them a wee blast of the pellets at certain points e.g. start of week 3/4??

The plagron plants will get started on AN nutes next feed.. prob later today.
they are slow release dude .so I would put a tablespoon on top when you feed the others . They will need to hydrate then you can mix it in soil when soft . Then when you water them the feed will go threw the soil :thumbsup:
you can also add them to water in a bucket , let them soak , mix it up , then feed direct with water. :thumbsup:

Back