Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

That front row area seems to be the tents sweet spot :eyebrows::crying: so.. time to start thinking about the next one hahahhaha wee jokes friends.. concentrating hard on this one first.. these are off to a great start. Oh.. and.. no work til Tuesday.. fkn love no work :smoking:

Last edited:
For compariaon..

Slaughtered Lamb/ Lecter SoG Day 11..
20220429_092200.jpg

SKoosh SoG Day 11..
20220218_073114.jpg

That front row area seems to be the tents sweet spot :eyebrows::crying: so.. time to start thinking about the next one hahahhaha wee jokes friends.. concentrating hard on this one first.. these are off to a great start. Oh.. and.. no work til Tuesday.. fkn love no work :smoking:
No work!! Da da da:baby::eek2::baby::baby::baby::baby::woody:

Now that would be something special my friend. Fingers crossed :thumbsup:
No fingers needed for this grow mate . They are both larger plants with high potential compared to the SKOOSH plants that are "micro" small low yielding. You will kill this one dude .:glutton::watering:

The uniformity is crazy. Perfect for a SOG.

Qb
I breed my seeds specifically for sea of green. I like different phenos that all finish within a week of each other . A pick and mix of flavours and effects. I'm working hard to produce multiple strains that can be grown together in a sea of green. :stir::weed::weed::wiz:

I breed my seeds specifically for sea of green. I like different phenos that all finish within a week of each other . A pick and mix of flavours and effects. I'm working hard to produce multiple strains that can be grown together in a sea of green. :stir::weed::weed::wiz:

You're a genius man. This must be an unfilled niche. A pick and mix SOG pack would fly off the shelves. Scottish ingenuity. ;)

Qb

Back