Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Excuse my shite photoshop skills :biggrin:

Untitled.png

Qb

You're a genius man. This must be an unfilled niche. A pick and mix SOG pack would fly off the shelves. Scottish ingenuity. ;)

Qb
That's top of the list dude. Aiming for the sky when it comes to a multiple starin sog. Its how I want my tent to be . a sweet shop of goodness.
I just want the variety from one grow. Not wait for months or yonks to have some quality medz. :muahaha:

That's top of the list dude. Aiming for the sky when it comes to a multiple starin sog. Its how I want my tent to be . a sweet shop of goodness.
I just want the variety from one grow. Not wait for months or yonks to have some quality medz. :muahaha:

I can't wait to put your seeds in the soil. I'm starting to feel some motivation to get decorating done but any time I exert myself I'm blowing out my arse after 5 minutes. Fucking Covid. :finger:

Qb

I can't wait to put your seeds in the soil. I'm starting to feel some motivation to get decorating done but any time I exert myself I'm blowing out my arse after 5 minutes. Fucking Covid. :finger:

Qb
Fuckin covid indeed mate . Get some cheap Labour round and offer them with an incentive :cooldance::shrug: not saying what :eyebrows: where there's will there's ways.

Fukin vid....

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Fuckin covid indeed mate . Get some cheap Labour round and offer them with an incentive :cooldance::shrug: not saying what :eyebrows: where there's will there's ways.

Fukin vid....

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

What's cheap labour? No such thing anymore. :pighug:

Qb

You're right bro.. an auto that finishes properly in 60/70 days is absolutely a niche market :eyebrows: :crying:

:crying:

Only breeder I know that's consistently getting those timescales. Sawney - we're not worthy. :worship: We're not worthy. :worship:

Anyone tried that +speed Queen from sweet seeds? Says 7 weeks from seed. I really doubt that.

Qb

Back