Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

SLamb/SLecter SoG Day 9
20220427_072401.jpg

I've picked up a new term and a new technique today from a fellow sogger.. schwazzing :eyebrows: sounds pretty pervy eh hahahah its a complete strip out of leaves on a plant for those who haven't heard of it.. as practised by @420autoflower.. having seen his results.. and he schwazzes (assume that is the correct term) a few times during flower.. I will be absolutely schwazzing these babies to bits at the appropriate stage.. guidance will be sought @420autoflower sir :toke::thumbsup:

I've picked up a new term and a new technique today from a fellow sogger.. schwazzing :eyebrows: sounds pretty pervy eh hahahah its a complete strip out of leaves on a plant for those who haven't heard of it.. as practised by @420autoflower.. having seen his results.. and he schwazzes (assume that is the correct term) a few times during flower.. I will be absolutely schwazzing these babies to bits at the appropriate stage.. guidance will be sought @420autoflower sir :toke::thumbsup:
Hey bro!
Schwazzing is a funny term… wonder how they came up with that one. Lol
I’ve got a good feeling about your next SOG run and I’m sure you’re going to knock it out of the park again. Your tent will be packed wall to wall with colas before you know it. It’s going to get crowded in there and you’ll definitely need to do some leaf plucking with how you grow your plants and how healthy they always look. Can’t wait to see everything fill in. :thumbsup:

I go a little harder than some. But I strip every fan leaf off, if I can get to the stem, as soon as they start flowering. View attachment 1451329

Wow. I've not got the confidence to cut that much off. I panic when I need to defol because I don't know what I'm doing.

Do you have a before picture? Give me an idea of how you do it.

Same to you @420autoflower do you have a before and after picture?

Cheers
Qb

Back