Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Day 20 toof decay..
20210826_081005.jpg
20210826_081010.jpg
20210826_081016.jpg
20210826_081022.jpg

Nice to have a Mephisto girl doin what they do.. well developed for day 20.. please mephisto open up a real UK shop lads.. :smoking: would have gone on the res last night bit I just could not be arsed so she got 1.5L feed hand watered instead.. she'll go on the res this weekend.

By around 24 days, I was watering to full pot diameter and getting a trickle of run off, and now at day 28, I'm watering to full run off.... still every 2 days, but once I find I'm giving them around 4 to 5 L, I'll start watering every day.

From that point, you can theoretically water them as often as you want, You'll be replacing what the plant has used, thus keeping the available needed nutes at peak levels the whole time, thus getting massive growth..... easy to forget that Coco is a hydroponic technique.... the more you put in, the more you get out.

Ok so after 22 read throughs I've picked out this bit m8.. my girl is on day 37 today.. shes about 2ft tall at a guess and is strong and healthy.. every time I feed her it's to run off a little bit.. in my 15L airpot that takes 3L of liquid.. my question is.. based on what you've said.. would u/should I be watering this girl every day to replace with fresh nutes.. or would you still be 2 daily at this stage maybe waiting on buds to show before switching to daily feeds??

I'm sure I'll have more once I've read through another few times lol really appreciate your help with this my man :d5:

Ok so after 22 read throughs I've picked out this bit m8.. my girl is on day 37 today.. shes about 2ft tall at a guess and is strong and healthy.. every time I feed her it's to run off a little bit.. in my 15L airpot that takes 3L of liquid.. my question is.. based on what you've said.. would u/should I be watering this girl every day to replace with fresh nutes.. or would you still be 2 daily at this stage maybe waiting on buds to show before switching to daily feeds??

I'm sure I'll have more once I've read through another few times lol really appreciate your help with this my man :d5:
in coco same pot as yours, I feed mine every day at your age once per day with at least 2 litres going up to 3l to run off and normally every day she will quite light when I go to water her again that's my girl in 15 ltr in coco in an airpot also I'm sorry if I missed any questions bro but I get a lot of tags and sometimes miss a few

in coco same pot as yours, I feed mine every day at your age once per day with at least 2 litres going up to 3l to run off and normally every day she will quite light when I go to water her again that's my girl in 15 ltr in coco in an airpot also I'm sorry if I missed any questions bro but I get a lot of tags and sometimes miss a few

No problem at all my friend.. jm sure you're a busy man where tags are concerned :thumbsup: thanks for your advice.. where I'm struggling is that my pot never feels light to me for whatever reason!!

No problem at all my friend.. jm sure you're a busy man where tags are concerned :thumbsup: thanks for your advice.. where I'm struggling is that my pot never feels light to me for whatever reason!!
Next feed do it to run off and after that even if its 2 days leave her till she at least feels half as heavy you dont want the coco to completey dry out though. and by looking at her she looks healthy and if you get yourself into that watering schedule i think she will be very happy also i find feeding more than once per day it didnt give me no benefits but each to there own

Houston we have a problem..
20210827_192652.jpg
20210827_192647.jpg
20210827_192641.jpg

Candy Dawg.. 11 days old.. could be anything.. me mistreating her very early on.. bit of a runt/mutant.. one those 2 most likely.. what's for certain is that unfortunately she will have to go.. waaaayyyy to far behind to justify a spot.. new bean germinating atm.

Back