Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Thanks for the kind words peeps.. Next strain in will be a @Sawney_bean strain.. proper exciting times.. ive sampled this man's stuff in a joint.. and it fkn rocks.. ticks all the boxes.. now.. cmon dafuq Liverpool!!! :cuss:
Really looking forward to this :headbang:

All LED Hydroponics all day long in the growbog..
20210828_213327.jpg

1 skyline 400.. 1 solar flare 100.. 1 solar flare 200.. 1 UV ahhh pass on the wattage lol and thats what powers a growbog my friends :thumbsup:

All LED Hydroponics all day long in the growbog..
View attachment 1360346

1 skyline 400.. 1 solar flare 100.. 1 solar flare 200.. 1 UV ahhh pass on the wattage lol and thats what powers a growbog my friends :thumbsup:
Just been reading up on the 400. Is it dimmable? Would it be too much for a 80 x 80?

Just been reading up on the 400. Is it dimmable? Would it be too much for a 80 x 80?

No m8 she's not dimmable but great light for the 80 x 80.. I actually had it and the solar flare 200 in my 80 x 80.. now that was bright. If u go back to say page 100 at a guess in sure there be some pics of when I was in the tent :thumbsup: tell muddy hope sent ya if you're speaking with him bro.. he's a fkn diamond honestly.

No m8 she's not dimmable but great light for the 80 x 80.. I actually had it and the solar flare 200 in my 80 x 80.. now that was bright. If u go back to say page 100 at a guess in sure there be some pics of when I was in the tent :thumbsup: tell muddy hope sent ya if you're speaking with him bro.. he's a fkn diamond honestly.
I'm edging towards the HLG 300L. PLenty of time before i get it mind. And i do change my mind. Frequently :rofl:

Back