Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Are you starting to feel more comfortable with coco?

Still a bit miffed with it bro but my coco widow looks great so far.. just need to see some flowers on her now.. heres the top end of er.. shes about 80cm tall atm.. 6 weeks today..
20210831_084934.jpg
20210831_084940.jpg

Well see how she flowers m8.. like everyone else.. I like nice solid buds and plenty of them with minimum fluff lol so we'll see if she delivers any better than soil on that front.
You're still young aren't you? A little fluff now and then never killed anyone ;)

Still a bit miffed with it bro but my coco widow looks great so far.. just need to see some flowers on her now.. heres the top end of er.. shes about 80cm tall atm.. 6 weeks today..
View attachment 1361179View attachment 1361180
She looks great, 6 weeks and no flowers yet, the little lady is defo on the slow-mo but I'm sure she'll pay dividends when she buds. :jointman:

Last edited:
She looks great, 6 weeks and no flowers yet, the little lady is defo on the slow-mo but I'm sure will pay dividends when she buds.

Thanks m8.. she's just ambling into flower now lol any examples of the strain I've seen run have gone 12/13 weeks.. which has kept me sane so far in the wait for buds!! Hopefully in a week or so she'll be budding properly.

Back