Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Nice looking plant! Seems the coco switch hasn't been too hard on you.

@Clem Fandango - Which nutrient line did you run with the multiple feed schedule?
TA/GHE Flora trio. I stopped using the grow about half way through though and used the Lucas Formula for Coco. 1:2 micro-bloom. Dialling back the micro now in the end stages just because of tip burn and slight clawing.

@St. Tom @Teetee and any other coco growers.. my wee coco girls goin surprisingly well.. ive been feeding her the last week at 1.2EC.. shes on day 34 today.. question is.. should I be trying to up EC each week/feed/just as I think she needs it?? Also.. what sort of number should I max out at EC wise? Do I just keep upping until she tells me it's enough through a little yellow tipping?? Bearing in mind that she'll be switching to bloom nutes in the near future.
Bro im so sorry i missed my tag if shes ever looking hungry up her a point and on autos go up to about 1.4 in veg and about the same slightly higher in flower as long as your feeding her to run off but just watch the tips for overfeeding but its all if the strain can handle it also thats with adding all my boosters and root food ect but say just my a and b i never go over 1.0 ec on any plant ever

TA/GHE Flora trio. I stopped using the grow about half way through though and used the Lucas Formula for Coco. 1:2 micro-bloom. Dialling back the micro now in the end stages just because of tip burn and slight clawing.
Hi bro i used to use the lucas formula when i first stated growing autos and i done pretty well mine was just the bloom feed all the way through i followed grow pot cheaply s charts and adding just calmag as it just shows you can grow on the cheap

Hi bro i used to use the lucas formula when i first stated growing autos and i done pretty well mine was just the bloom feed all the way through i followed grow pot cheaply s charts and adding just calmag as it just shows you can grow on the cheap
Thanks mate, I thought about using Calmag as an N source but thought the other elements in the micro might be useful. So stayed with that.
I am sniffing around for another Nutrient line that might save me a couple of Pesos but allows me to keep this high frequency feed plan. Plagron looks like it might be a good option. Mega Crop would have been nice to try but Brexit got their knickers in a knot and we can't get it over in the land of Sausage, Schwein and Sauerkraut.

Thanks mate, I thought about using Calmag as an N source but thought the other elements in the micro might be useful. So stayed with that.
I am sniffing around for another Nutrient line that might save me a couple of Pesos but allows me to keep this high frequency feed plan. Plagron looks like it might be a good option. Mega Crop would have been nice to try but Brexit got their knickers in a knot and we can't get it over in the land of Sausage, Schwein and Sauerkraut.
Remo nutes do a good price supercharged kit i had massive success with thst

Looks great mate.

Did you sort out your feed schedule?
You know I'm no master grower but my plants did a massive 180 when I adopted the 3 X daily to 20% runoff plan. My ec was for the most part at around 1400 (700-750 ppm). As the flowering stage progressed I dropped that to 600-650 ppm. The plants reacted so positively to this feed plan that it is definitely the way for me for my next grow. 3x daily until mid flower then 2x daily with a drop in N to avoid burny tips.

The guy over at Coco for cannabis has this plan in detail and why it makes sense.

Very interesting. Do you have a link for that plan? I thought he suggested increasing frequency to 3-5x daily as they matured, but I didn't notice a drop in frequency in flower.

Very interesting. Do you have a link for that plan? I thought he suggested increasing frequency to 3-5x daily as they matured, but I didn't notice a drop in frequency in flower.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the link.

If you Google Coco for Cannabis it'll take you to his site and you'll find what I read.

However, the back to 2x daily change was all me. I just winged it. The CFC guy does say just keep flushing through with nutes 3x daily until done.

Candy Dawg in coco.. day 8..
20210824_185602.jpg
20210824_185611.jpg
20210824_185617.jpg

Very slow.. ive just transplanted her from the solo an hour ago.. im not good with solos n coco.. it was very soggy.. not enough drainage care of myself.. so while this coco looks dry on top the solo cup full that went in was not.. ill have to judge when to water again.. im thinking tomorrow to be safe.. Anyway.. lets see if we can bring her round a bit in this 10L fabric pot of coco. Cmon little one.. move along now :smoking:

Not good for the seedling anxiety this coco gear lol

Last edited:
Candy Dawg in coco.. day 8..
View attachment 1358903View attachment 1358904View attachment 1358905
Very slow.. ive just transplanted her from the solo an hour ago.. im not good with solos n coco.. it was very soggy.. not enough drainage care of myself.. so while this coco looks dry on top the solo cup full that went in was not.. ill have to judge when to water again.. im thinking tomorrow to be safe.. Anyway.. lets see if we can bring her round a bit in this 10L fabric pot of coco. Cmon little one.. move along now :smoking:

Not good for the seedling anxiety this coco gear lol
you got any kelp or anything like that these young girls I spray them daily at this age and for day 8 she looks fine and by tomorrow their roots will have reached maybe to the bottom of the pot in single roots so cut yourself some slack

Back