Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Just tell her your knocking one out :woody: :crying:
My bird smokes 2 full length joints to my 1 skinners :smoker1: lol
I Iike having my tents away from the house... Its my sanctuary.. I'll take a pic of it when I tidy up all the wanky dwc shite out the way lol
Have a lovely day at the office darling.... No hanging out the back of Tracy from accounts :crying::d5::vibes:

Every sad downtrodden office worker knows there's no such thing as a lovely day at the office brother.. words that should never be used in the same sentence :jointman:

Just tell her your knocking one out :woody: :crying:
My bird smokes 2 full length joints to my 1 skinners :smoker1: lol
I Iike having my tents away from the house... Its my sanctuary.. I'll take a pic of it when I tidy up all the wanky dwc shite out the way lol
Have a lovely day at the office darling.... No hanging out the back of Tracy from accounts :crying::d5::vibes:
:rofl:

Decided to just keep laying this gogo out flat and hope I can time stretch close enough to keep everything around the same height.. ive weighed the branch ends down with various items lol..
View attachment 1352902View attachment 1352903

If this works put I am gonna have one hell of a bush on my hands.. cue the jokes.. @RustyStarbuck72 cmon buddy.. u know ya can't resist a bitta smut hahahaha foot alert bottom centre right :crying: fkn overhead pics :crying::jointman:
She gona be a beast mate :thumbsup:

Looooovely jubbly..
received_362196622067492.jpeg
received_1209605562886037.jpeg
received_878629669720297.jpeg

Oooooooo mate, perfect colour, awesome shape, huge, she literally couldn't be any better set up for flower :worship:
Its gonna be bloody huge.
I missed how you got her this shape so I'm gonna track back.... Awesome work bro:pighug::d5:

Thanks bro.. it was a last minute decision tbh.. I was gonna just let my 10 main stems grow str8 up but that middle stuff was begging to get out so I just weighed the ends down with various shit the last week and it's worked well so far :thumbsup::vibes:

Back