Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

I like an early start at the weekend m8.. its normal for me tbh.. in a fkn office 9-5 Monday to Friday so i like to be awake for as much of my 2 days of freedom as possible!! Plus its always so peaceful when the missiz is still sleepin :crying: it's a different world haha
I like early too, I'm surrounded by fields so an early yomp out in the quiet is joy, I've got 2 pairs of red kites that follow me around when I'm walking too, I think they fancy a dig at the dogs but then change thier minds when they see they are horse size :crying:

I like early too, I'm surrounded by fields so an early yomp out in the quiet is joy, I've got 2 pairs of red kites that follow me around when I'm walking too, I think they fancy a dig at the dogs but then change thier minds when they see they are horse size :crying:

Sounds like a fkn amazin start to any day bro.. if I took the dog out at 4am the only thing following me round here would be a squad of coked out steam boats lookin for a party lol difficulty being of course that me and the dog may just end up at it hahaha

Sounds like a fkn amazin start to any day bro.. if I took the dog out at 4am the only thing following me round here would be a squad of coked out steam boats lookin for a party lol difficulty being of course that me and the dog may just end up at it hahaha
Lmfao mate they would be trying to catch up with me... Us old rock n rollers can out party most..... I went out drinking for the first time in about 5 years with a nieghbour and his mates last week, i did warn them I stopped drinking for a reason lol... 2 went home fucked and I left 1 of them in the ditch at 1am and fucked off with a young bird from the pub.... 30 years gigging all over Europe has left me somewhat hardened :headbang: :crying:

I thought you directed that at me Bro, you know I'm 10 hours ahead of the UK?

Ha ha, for me that stopped 20 years ago, soon after I got married funnily enough. I really miss a good old fashioned lock in.

Me too m8 but the recovery period for something that for me these days is about 5 days :crying: and that I will never miss.

Me too m8 but the recovery period for something that for me these days is about 5 days :crying: and that I will never miss.
Was out at the local bar yesterday........moderation is key to a good time and not losing the next day to hangover....too old for those bingers anymore.

Decided to just keep laying this gogo out flat and hope I can time stretch close enough to keep everything around the same height.. ive weighed the branch ends down with various items lol..
20210807_194445.jpg
20210807_194604.jpg

If this works put I am gonna have one hell of a bush on my hands.. cue the jokes.. @RustyStarbuck72 cmon buddy.. u know ya can't resist a bitta smut hahahaha foot alert bottom centre right :crying: fkn overhead pics :crying::jointman:

Decided to just keep laying this gogo out flat and hope I can time stretch close enough to keep everything around the same height.. ive weighed the branch ends down with various items lol..
View attachment 1352902View attachment 1352903

If this works put I am gonna have one hell of a bush on my hands.. cue the jokes.. @RustyStarbuck72 cmon buddy.. u know ya can't resist a bitta smut hahahaha foot alert bottom centre right :crying: fkn overhead pics :crying::jointman:
A big bush you say? I'm not a massive fan of grow your own knickers, much prefer a shaven haven :crying: :kiss::eyebrows:

View attachment 1352902View attachment 1352903

wow shes more than a bush shes gonna be fucking huge

Back