Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

wow shes more than a bush shes gonna be fucking huge

Defo has big potential at this stage m8.. she still has a fair bit of growing to do so funk knows what shape she'll end up but sure.. nothing ventured and all that :pass:trying to get as flat a multi top result as poss.

Gogo taking well to the spread out.. middle stuff starting to come up well now.. lookin nice and flat at this point..
20210808_190139.jpg
20210808_190147.jpg
20210808_190202.jpg

Drinking 5L every 36/48 hours alternating feed/ph'd water. I love these big pots.. 50L fabric pot grow anyone :eyebrows::nono:

loving all the different bits and pieces you've used to weigh them stems down, chains, pegs, elastic bands, what else??? and what a result... loads of lovely tops showing - gonna ba a right buddy bush whan she's done!
The chains are great cos you can add or remove links to get that balance going on.... I remember having to do that when I did that 1 kilo Autoultimate grow...
the photo with the chains holding down the lateral branch is too funny!
Most people use string or something for LST, you use metal chains!!

loving all the different bits and pieces you've used to weigh them stems down, chains, pegs, elastic bands, what else??? and what a result... loads of lovely tops showing - gonna ba a right buddy bush whan she's done!
The chains are great cos you can add or remove links to get that balance going on.... I remember having to do that when I did that 1 kilo Autoultimate grow...

Thanks m8.. Metal curtain rings lol yea the chains are really handy.. link by link u can get the exact weight u want :smoking: just waiting for her to start pushing up now.

I think she looks good. Pretty sure in another 7 days there will be big changes!
Cheers,
EP3

I think she looks good. Pretty sure in another 7 days there will be big changes!
Cheers,
EP3

Fingers crossed m8.. part of the problem is that when I think coco the images that come to mind are Tom and teetees plants lol I need to get out of the habit of aiming anywhere near that high first effort.. Tom churns out coco beauties like a production line and teetee grows fkn kilo trees hahahaha lower those sights hope son.. just a liiiiitle bit :crying: :jointman:

I'm looking forward to this show mate... That beauty is gonna produce :headbang:

Just gotta try and keep her as even flat as possible now m8.. make sure they come up sorta even height.. of course I'm in there every 23 seconds on average checking the weights :crying: missiz is doin her nut haha 'omg what are you doin in there now.. im puttin a bed in there for u'.. all the usual lines :crying:she just don't get it.. even when she's rippin massive bongs of the quality material that comes from all that time invested.. which is what it is after all.. time invested.. im not just on a fkn jolly here love.. this is research:crying:

Ahhhh.. thats enough smokin for one morning.. now.. onto work :jointman: :vibes:

Just gotta try and keep her as even flat as possible now m8.. make sure they come up sorta even height.. of course I'm in there every 23 seconds on average checking the weights :crying: missiz is doin her nut haha 'omg what are you doin in there now.. im puttin a bed in there for u'.. all the usual lines :crying:she just don't get it.. even when she's rippin massive bongs of the quality material that comes from all that time invested.. which is what it is after all.. time invested.. im not just on a fkn jolly here love.. this is research:crying:

Ahhhh.. thats enough smokin for one morning.. now.. onto work :jointman: :vibes:
Just tell her your knocking one out :woody: :crying:
My bird smokes 2 full length joints to my 1 skinners :smoker1: lol
I Iike having my tents away from the house... Its my sanctuary.. I'll take a pic of it when I tidy up all the wanky dwc shite out the way lol
Have a lovely day at the office darling.... No hanging out the back of Tracy from accounts :crying::d5::vibes:

Back