Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

She looks sweet as fuck bro and at this age id be giving her a big drink as and when she needs it and you wont recognise her next week

Cheers buddy.. I think I'll only believe I'm there when I'm harvesting this girl lol classic doom merchant.. always waiting for the brown stuff to hit the fan..maybe when she gets into flower i might relax a bit.. she was watered to run off last watering.. 2L.. so that's the start of that process.. thanks for the rep :thumbsup: always appreciated my friend.

post another pic of ya coco girl when you get a chance as I'm expecting her to explode soon

post another pic of ya coco girl when you get a chance as I'm expecting her to explode soon

Here she is right now m8.. think she's due a feed.. ill nip in shortly n check.. too stoned right now lol day 22.. I removed bottom set nodes earlier today.. they were goin nowhere.. only the strong survive :smoking:

20210811_212726.jpg
20210811_212722.jpg
20210811_212731.jpg
20210811_212738.jpg

I like it. She looks bang on! You lost the born again new grower nerves?
Cheers
EP3

Ok so heres my problem with this coco.. she hasn't been fed since a 2L water to run off on Sunday night.. yip.. nearly 4 days.. and this pot still feels like it weights a ton lol i think I should feed her tonight regardless if even to replace the nutes in there with fresh stuff and surely after almost 4 days she's gotta be hungry.. @St. Tom @Teetee am I right to feed here?? This coco feels like it never dries to me!! When I lift a soil pot i can tell str8 away.. its light.. this pot hasn't felt light even once.

Back