Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

The coco widow day 27..
20210816_084501.jpg
20210816_084507.jpg
20210816_084515.jpg

Cheers m8.. Glad indeed she's into flower m8.. was starting to wonder lol yea she should look the part decked out in buds :smoking: :vibes: @RustyStarbuck72

I read back a few pages but I can't seem to find it... what nutrient line are you running with the coco?

EDIT: I went back to page 200 but all I gather is AN pH perfect? Is it the coco specific or the regular line?

Last edited:
I read back a few pages but I can't seem to find it... what nutrient line are you running with the coco?

EDIT: I went back to page 200 but all I gather is AN pH perfect? Is it the coco specific or the regular line?
I’m going to do a coco core next run after seeing you and @St. Tom smashing it time after time. in my head am I correct in thinking, treat it like soil but you’ll need to water more frequently :jointman:

Don't worry about reading back bro just shout up :jointman: yea I'm using ANs coco specific sensi grow and bloom and the coco specific big bud when I get that far.. haven't used a pH pen once (he says hoping not to tempt fate lol) I'll be using AN overdrive as well which is for soil coco or hydro as far as I can see.

I’m going to do a coco core next run after seeing you and @St. Tom smashing it time after time. in my head am I correct in thinking, treat it like soil but you’ll need to water more frequently :jointman:

This white widow is my first coco plant bro.. ive been a plain old muck chucker up til now.. well I'm finding it very strange on the watering front cuz I thought exactly what u said but early stages shes needed less I think than a soil plant needs.. well see if I've done the right thing there when she gets into flower.. when I expect yo have to water a lot more frequently.. ive had a couple of proper coco old hands nipping in and out of my thread luckily keeping an eye on proceedings.

From other diaries I've seen of the WW she'll go longer than 10 weeks so I'm not concerned that she seems a bit dainty at this stage.. im sure she's gonna blow up soon.. shes teetering on the brink of a good stretch :jointman:

remo supercharged kit is a decent package for coco i used to use that before emerald harvest but its just as good
most of my plants at this age get a 2-litre jug and that will be me with a little bit of run off I think with you being confused with the coco I'm totally baffled by soil as I don't really need to do fuck all but hope2grow and rusty are giving me tips

Back