Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Toof decay on day 11..
20210817_191811.jpg
20210817_191815.jpg
20210817_191821.jpg

Drying out very slow.. not sure if it's this cheap 1L fabric pot or if this is a trait of this strain.. I should look back and check my previous ones but that would take forever :pass:anyway.. she'll be going into a 15L autopot o plagron light mix within a day or 2 so no big deal.. shes growing ok at this stage despite the soggy pot.

Coco going well so far? I'm giving heavy thought to an autopot and Coco run.

Dude you're reading my mind lol the coco's goin well so far.. issue free.. hopefully it stays that way.. growth seems a far bit slower than soil early on, but that's very possibly just my strain choice as other grows I've checked of SS WW suggest I'm not behind size wise at this stage.. and getting the hang of the watering will take a wee bit.. but I'm enjoying it so far.. if I pull it off I'm gonna try a double autopot coco grow. If I don't I'll do a double autopot soil grow.. time to take a break from watering.. looking hard at the fabric autopots.. dont see many using them though which makes me wonder. :vibes:

So a decision has been taken.. 2 autopot coco grow for Xmas.. I know I know.. dont say that word in august.. but i gotta think about that Xmas supply lol strain to be decided and will be a hard call.. may run 2 strains but atm its 1 planned.. but absolutely goin with 2 autopots of coco.. they'll be starting around 14th Sept, in cubes 10th, so they'll be down around start of December and nicely dried in time for xmas/NY. Fail to prepare.. prepare to fail :jointman: :vibes: I am pissing my pants with excitement and I haven't even bought the autopots yet lol

So a decision has been taken.. 2 autopot coco grow for Xmas.. I know I know.. dont say that word in august.. but i gotta think about that Xmas supply lol strain to be decided and will be a hard call.. may run 2 strains but atm its 1 planned.. but absolutely goin with 2 autopots of coco.. they'll be starting around 14th Sept, in cubes 10th, so they'll be down around start of December and nicely dried in time for xmas/NY. Fail to prepare.. prepare to fail :jointman: :vibes: I am pissing my pants with excitement and I haven't even bought the autopots yet lol
buzzing for you also make sure you buy the updated autopot the ones with the bigger pipes as they don't block ever there the newer ones in the pic
I hope it helps and I've pulled great weight out of them .I'm going with the sohum live soil my next run it landed today but I'm still gonna keep a coco plant along side
s-l1600.jpg

buzzing for you also make sure you buy the updated autopot the ones with the bigger pipes as they don't block ever there the newer ones in the pic
I hope it helps and I've pulled great weight out of them .I'm going with the sohum live soil my next run it landed today but I'm still gonna keep a coco plant along side
View attachment 1357306

Thanks bro.. yea ill be making sure I get the new aquavalve set up. Cant wait to give them a go and lookin forward to your sohum grow defo. :pighug::vibes:

Back