Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Your bog is gonna be a watery jungle soon... Has it got a working throne in there? If I had that set up I would be laying a cable and smoking a massive bifter in there looking at me plants every morning.... Do plants like methane? :crying: :d5:
I was thinking you may find a little mini tribe worshiping hope2grow like tiny umpalumpas in the dence forest and hes the only man they have ever seen .lol fuck me im high

I was thinking you may find a little mini tribe worshiping hope2grow like tiny umpalumpas in the dence forest and hes the only man they have ever seen .lol fuck me im high

I so hope that happens bro :crying: ill teach them how to do the growing and sit back :naughtystep::smokeout:

Weed growing umpalumpas in the dense forest. I can actually picture it now,
haha brilliant
And Augustus Gloops stuck in the toilet u-bend the fat wanker lol

Day 8 for my little 20twenty mendocino go go auto.. potted up into 25L of plagron light mix..

20210711_100826.jpg
20210711_100830.jpg
20210711_100847.jpg
20210711_100835.jpg
20210711_100838.jpg
20210711_100853.jpg

Her sister had to be culled.. another go go bean is germinating.. if these are anything like the trizzlers then we're in for a couple really nice plants.

@hope2grow I'm gona order some stuff here but not sure what to get lol,
I see you guys talking about the Eco products, but I'm not sure what one to get, any advise would be amazing :coffee:

And in my quest to start a coco plant and a DWC plant I've discovered.. big news lol.. AN do a pH perfect range for coco.. so guess what I'll be starting with for the coco plant :smoking: easiest option in theory.. ill gladly put the pH perfect claim to the test.. if I can grow in coco without pH'ing feeds then why not. If that fails its on to the pH pen. 2 weeks it's go time.. seedstockers white widow in coco.. 1st real attempt. Majorly Excited.

Back