Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

@hope2grow I'm gona order some stuff here but not sure what to get lol,
I see you guys talking about the Eco products, but I'm not sure what one to get, any advise would be amazing :coffee:

I bought some of the dry soil amendments matey but haven't used em yet.. now if I were to try an organic plant today I'd buy a bag of Guanokalong complete soil and a bottle of their bat boost and have a rattle at that.. think @RustyStarbuck72 has used some of their stuff and loved it. May need to start in a light mix then into the bat soil as might be too hot for a seedling.

And in my quest to start a coco plant and a DWC plant I've discovered.. big news lol.. AN do a pH perfect range for coco.. so guess what I'll be starting with for the coco plant :smoking: easiest option in theory.. ill gladly put the pH perfect claim to the test.. if I can grow in coco without pH'ing feeds then why not. If that fails its on to the pH pen. 2 weeks it's go time.. seedstockers white widow in coco.. 1st real attempt. Majorly Excited.
Brilliant mate, if it works thats very handy for you, do you still have a few checks to make sure it's true,?

Auto night queen.. day 54.. same age as the trizzlers.. comin on well.. 2/3 weeks to get those buds upped up..
20210711_111747.jpg
20210711_111753.jpg

20210711_111821.jpg

Brilliant mate, if it works thats very handy for you, do you still have a few checks to make sure it's true,?

From what I've read you just buck it in and go m8.. Google research has peeps saying best not to even measure pH with it just put it to the test.. so that will be the first port of call :smoking: this will truly be experimental for me so I may kill a few seedlings on the way!!

Edit.. further research suggests may still be best to measure EC :jointman: :vibes:

Last edited:
From what I've read you just buck it in and go m8.. Google research has peeps saying best not to even measure pH with it just put it to the test.. so that will be the first port of call :smoking: this will truly be experimental for me so I may kill a few seedlings on the way!!

Edit.. further research suggests may still be best to measure EC :jointman: :vibes:
I never pH, just makes my life difficult lol, I find watering a task itself cos I lift everything out of tent to water them and I'm always unsure If if under or over do it, then the nutrients scare the hell out me incase I mess it up too lol
Be good to see if it works, il be watching this one, I'd Deffs be trying if if it does haha

I never pH, just makes my life difficult lol, I find watering a task itself cos I lift everything out of tent to water them and I'm always unsure If if under or over do it, then the nutrients scare the hell out me incase I mess it up too lol
Be good to see if it works, il be watching this one, I'd Deffs be trying if if it does haha

Me neither up til now m8 but gonna have to if I wanna try coco and dwc.. it may be the quickest experiment in the canna world lol

I bought some of the dry soil amendments matey but haven't used em yet.. now if I were to try an organic plant today I'd buy a bag of Guanokalong complete soil and a bottle of their bat boost and have a rattle at that.. think @RustyStarbuck72 has used some of their stuff and loved it. May need to start in a light mix then into the bat soil as might be too hot for a seedling.
There is a
I am a massive guanokalong fan mate. The taste is banging... I have even found a way to get it into the dwc using the extract they sell.. If you are used to your stuff just get the powder and mix it in at the start and again at flower but if complete organic is the aim, do the soil and get the Batboost ... There stuff is really cheap.... My main concern coming from soil was loosing my beloved bat shit taste lol

There is a

I am a massive guanokalong fan mate. The taste is banging... I have even found a way to get it into the dwc using the extract they sell.. If you are used to your stuff just get the powder and mix it in at the start and again at flower but if complete organic is the aim, do the soil and get the Batboost ... There stuff is really cheap.... My main concern coming from soil was loosing my beloved bat shit taste lol

@THE BEAR bit of info on the Guanokalong.

Back