Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Day 53 for my trizzlers.. few pics while she's out for a bit of a plain water flush..
20210710_065606.jpg
20210710_065617.jpg
20210710_065630.jpg
20210710_065636.jpg
20210710_065725.jpg
20210710_065715.jpg

Can see this girl going 12 weeks atm.. back using advanced nutes range so atm I'm planning to hit her with the Overdrive weeks 9-11 and flush after that til finish which I anticipate will be about day 85-90. Happy smokes all.

Also have a think about making your own... I kinda regret buying the 4 pot knowing what I know now...
I'm just going to make my own with brewing buckets with taps for 12 quid and the baskets are 2 quid... I'm lining up a single powerful air pump that has 10 outputs with the ability to turn air stones on n off rather than having 1 air pump per bucket which is noisy... I wish I had done this first off to be honest but I got talked into the 4 pot on the cheap... I thought I would add this now because it might save you money... Once you have a go mate your gonna be sold... Plus no better place than a bathroom for dwc... My water supply is 50 ft from my lockup lol

To be honest m8 its just flat our laziness stopping me from making one.. im no DIY buff but it doesn't seem to be rocket science. Wondered why u went with the 4 pot lol can't wait to give it a go.. hoping to be up and running in a single dwc bucket in 3/4 weeks time.

If I can work this out I'll never look back bro lol these fkn thrips are killing me.. cant get rid of the wee bastards.. doesn't seem to stop the plants growing but the damage pisses me off every time i look at it and it cant be good for the plants no matter if they still grow.. as long as i have soil I'm gonna have these fkn bugs to fight with!!

Also.. I need bigger yields.. After growing soil from day 1 for 7/8 years I'm sick of grinding it out for 2/3 oz plants.. I know that would be heaven for some but it's been where im at for years and I cant improve it.. although this trizzlers may break the mold lol.. and I look round and see @St. Tom smashing big yield numbers out in coco and any DWC I've seen smashes out even bigger numbers so I've gotta get my head out my proverbial a hole and stop bein a lazy ba.. in pursuit of big buds and bid yields.

Got lost there.. up from 4am.. wake and bake on a Saturday.. fkn love it.. life is good.. whats that.. 7.14am.. time for a bong and a cuppa tea :jointman: :vibes:

To be honest m8 its just flat our laziness stopping me from making one.. im no DIY buff but it doesn't seem to be rocket science. Wondered why u went with the 4 pot lol can't wait to give it a go.. hoping to be up and running in a single dwc bucket in 3/4 weeks time.

If I can work this out I'll never look back bro lol these fkn thrips are killing me.. cant get rid of the wee bastards.. doesn't seem to stop the plants growing but the damage pisses me off every time i look at it and it cant be good for the plants no matter if they still grow.. as long as i have soil I'm gonna have these fkn bugs to fight with!!

Also.. I need bigger yields.. After growing soil from day 1 for 7/8 years I'm sick of grinding it out for 2/3 oz plants.. I know that would be heaven for some but it's been where im at for years and I cant improve it.. although this trizzlers may break the mold lol.. and I look round and see @St. Tom smashing big yield numbers out in coco and any DWC I've seen smashes out even bigger numbers so I've gotta get my head out my proverbial a hole and stop bein a lazy ba.. in pursuit of big buds and bid yields.

Got lost there.. up from 4am.. wake and bake on a Saturday.. fkn love it.. life is good.. whats that.. 7.14am.. time for a bong and a cuppa tea :jointman: :vibes:
Wake and bake my friend, nothing beats early morning bongos, and Coffee :coffee:

I just about get an ounce off mine but I grow for fun mostly, but need to get my head outa my a and try increase my yeilds abit too,
2 o a plant would be ideal, but have to stay with the soil and maybe mix it with some coco,
Got 2 of these yesterday in the £ shop
Big spender £2 for 20L,
I'd definitely flood the place using pumps and stuff lol
IMG_20210709_233759.jpg

Day 53 for my trizzlers.. few pics while she's out for a bit of a plain water flush..
View attachment 1341227View attachment 1341228View attachment 1341229View attachment 1341230View attachment 1341231View attachment 1341232

Can see this girl going 12 weeks atm.. back using advanced nutes range so atm I'm planning to hit her with the Overdrive weeks 9-11 and flush after that til finish which I anticipate will be about day 85-90. Happy smokes all.
She's belter looking, gona be a cracker, what's this overdrive you speak off, I'm looking for something to add with my bloom nutes

She's belter looking, gona be a cracker, what's this overdrive you speak off, I'm looking for something to add with my bloom nutes

It's Advanced Nutrients sorta late bloom booster additive m8.. I used nothing but AN first few years growing and have tried probably 80/90% of their range.. the overdrive is one of the few that I felt like I could actually see a difference with.. it finishes the buds lovely for want of a better description lol

Loads of ANs usual hype on there but this is imo 1 of their products thats worth the money.. in fact if I could only use 1 of their additives it would be this one.

It's Advanced Nutrients sorta late bloom booster additive m8.. I used nothing but AN first few years growing and have tried probably 80/90% of their range.. the overdrive is one of the few that I felt like I could actually see a difference with.. it finishes the buds lovely for want of a better description lol

Loads of ANs usual hype on there but this is imo 1 of their products thats worth the money.. in fact if I could only use 1 of their additives it would be this one.
I always use overdrive last 2 weeks in flowering. :jointman:

Stick it in here too m8 if you don't mind so i can get a nose at it :smoking:
Your bog is gonna be a watery jungle soon... Has it got a working throne in there? If I had that set up I would be laying a cable and smoking a massive bifter in there looking at me plants every morning.... Do plants like methane? :crying: :d5:

Back