Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

I've been reading about nothing but DwC for a solid fortnight m8 lol gonna have a go at a single oxypot but gotta gather up all the bits n pieces first but defo gonna have a crack at it.. was already reading up before Adam from mendo posted that 13oz DWC trizzlers but when I seen that I wondered why I was wasting time and energy with muck I have to confess. Gonna run a single oxypot as well as some soil girls.. need to wait for payday to get the gear for DWC lol bag of guanokalong complete soil on the menu as well. I'll learn to grow DWC or I'll run outta beans tryin :jointman:
That’s the spirit. Keep them brain cells busy gaining kmowledge. Best of British !

I've been reading about nothing but DwC for a solid fortnight m8 lol gonna have a go at a single oxypot but gotta gather up all the bits n pieces first but defo gonna have a crack at it.. was already reading up before Adam from mendo posted that 13oz DWC trizzlers but when I seen that I wondered why I was wasting time and energy with muck I have to confess. Gonna run a single oxypot as well as some soil girls.. need to wait for payday to get the gear for DWC lol bag of guanokalong complete soil on the menu as well. I'll learn to grow DWC or I'll run outta beans tryin :jointman:
i cant wait to see you have a crack with this you never know what works best do you till you try it bro also I'm glad everything settled down for you now even though your quite busy

i cant wait to see you have a crack with this you never know what works best do you till you try it bro also I'm glad everything settled down for you now even though your quite busy

Exactly m8.. he who dares Rodney :smoking: :vibes: and thanks bro.. lifes fookin hectic atm.. just trying to keep er between the hedges :d5::karmacloud:

Trizzlers day 51.. shit pics but her size and shape clear to see.. topped at 5th set.. bottom set removed.. and still 117cm soil to highest point..

20210708_194858.jpg
20210708_194905.jpg
20210708_194913.jpg

I know right... Honestly it's not hard... I'm doing weekly full res change in my mini starter bucket I made. there is certain order to mixing but Im literally just adjusting the pH down every night to 5.7 due to it being a small body of liquid atm it rises every day.. But its cool. I let it rise to 6.5 and drop it back down... And keeping the ec stable at 1.0 at the mo... Growth is fast and the plant feels stiff and strong... Different to how they feel in soil at 2 weeks.. Here she is tonight.
IMG_20210708_221123.jpg

I know right... Honestly it's not hard... I'm doing weekly full res change in my mini starter bucket I made. there is certain order to mixing but Im literally just adjusting the pH down every night to 5.7 due to it being a small body of liquid atm it rises every day.. But its cool. I let it rise to 6.5 and drop it back down... And keeping the ec stable at 1.0 at the mo... Growth is fast and the plant feels stiff and strong... Different to how they feel in soil at 2 weeks.. Here she is tonight.
View attachment 1340791

Strong start bro :d5: :vibes:

Strong start bro :d5: :vibes:
if I never had my copd and I could move about a lot more id try dwc that's why I normally try to do mine in autopots at least the back plants in my tent take half the hard work away and @RustyStarbuck72 is smashing it 2

if I never had my copd and I could move about a lot more id try dwc that's why I normally try to do mine in autopots at least the back plants in my tent take half the hard work away and @RustyStarbuck72 is smashing it 2

Yea I've had some success with autopots and soil/perlite bro.. fond memories of using autopots.. I think I remember much bigger buds than hand watering!!

Cheers bro:d5: i must admit there is a fair bit of kneeling in front of the tent checking things etc so wouldn't be ideal for ya... I'm not missing watering... And I know when it's where the hell am I gonna dispose of 100 ltrs is of soil full of perlite at the end of a grow lol :crying:

Last edited:

I'm working on the basis that if I keep the pH in check in a DWC bucket then all will be fine.. says the guy that's never used a pH meter in his life :crying: my main concern before I start is keeping the res temp down as my grow room/bog gets out of temp range at the top end pretty often.. but.. the best way to find out how it'll go is to jump right in and have a rattle at it so that's what I'll do :jointman:

Back