Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Hey partner.. good to see you on.. Thanks for the advice and the vibes :d5: I'll take a closer look at the bluelab stuff.. if I ever get 13oz off a plant I'll hang up my gardening gloves on a high lol if I get half of that I'll be over the moon but she is shaping up to be the biggest plant I've grown yield wise.. fingers crossed I can keep her in check.. yea the ANQ looks like she could be a goodun as well granted much smaller than the trizzlers..

If you ever get a chance to run these mendocino autos dive in.. im sure you'd break a record somewhere with one of these trizzlers :smoking::vibes:

Any relief from the headaches??

One Trizzler in a tent, plenty of Skyline, staked out and you'll be buying more jars!

I still get daily headaches but they put me on a med used to lower blood pressure (even though there's nowt wrong with my BP), this has reduced the severity massively, like turning the volume down from 9 down to 1. They have to be taken every day regardless and act as a preventative.... in 3-6 months I can try weaning off them and see how it goes.... but I'm much happier now.

There's a much loved seed rep whose Wife died overdoing the migrane medication (I think... apologies if I'm wrong), I can really see how it happened, you live in fear of them happening, and when they do, you'll do anything and take anything to try and stop them.... I tried everything going for them from simple OTC medication all the way up to Endone (Oxycodone), and nothing was reliable... painkillers wouldn't kill the pain and you could easily over do it.
The only things that worked were the new Triptan drugs like Zomig, and the BP meds like Verapamil or Propanolol. I dunno if you can get Oxycodone or Triptans on the NHS, but over here you pay for everything, so more meds seem available.

The migranes got me the sack... too much time off work, so we're moving up the coast next week, for a new opportunity.... I'll let you know how it all goes.

One Trizzler in a tent, plenty of Skyline, staked out and you'll be buying more jars!

I still get daily headaches but they put me on a med used to lower blood pressure (even though there's nowt wrong with my BP), this has reduced the severity massively, like turning the volume down from 9 down to 1. They have to be taken every day regardless and act as a preventative.... in 3-6 months I can try weaning off them and see how it goes.... but I'm much happier now.

There's a much loved seed rep whose Wife died overdoing the migrane medication (I think... apologies if I'm wrong), I can really see how it happened, you live in fear of them happening, and when they do, you'll do anything and take anything to try and stop them.... I tried everything going for them from simple OTC medication all the way up to Endone (Oxycodone), and nothing was reliable... painkillers wouldn't kill the pain and you could easily over do it.
The only things that worked were the new Triptan drugs like Zomig, and the BP meds like Verapamil or Propanolol. I dunno if you can get Oxycodone or Triptans on the NHS, but over here you pay for everything, so more meds seem available.

The migranes got me the sack... too much time off work, so we're moving up the coast next week, for a new opportunity.... I'll let you know how it all goes.

Fkn hell m8!! Job gone n all.. hardly your fault your ill!! Brutal brother!!

Glad you've got some relief from the pain at least.

Sending all the good stuff at ya for the new opportunity :vibes: :karmacloud: :d5:

Hope the move goes as well as a house move can.. spk soon bro.

... daily headaches... migranes...
Doesn't weed help those headaches? Maybe something leaning Indica? I'm not a doctor, but it seems like your doc should have tried that first... a Trizzler scrip might fix you up. I hope you find a lasting solution soon!

I hope it works out for you mate. All the best :vibes: .. Probably good your not here because our headache meds are about as much use as Ann Frank's drum kit... I got some US forces mates stationed over here so I get the good ones off them lol
:d5::karmacloud:

How's @hope2grow? Everything plodding on nice mate? :d5:

Yes brother.. all truckin along just fine atm.. lifes what happens while your making plans isn't that what they say lol busy as fk with work and family.. and the plants.. but happy and healthy so mustn't grumble :smoking: all good at rustys I hope??

Good to hear mate :d5:
It OK here, ive only got 1 plant on the go atm. I've got some exciting beans sitting here waiting for the new light so as you can imagine I'm bored stiff and if I play with little rusty any more it'll fall off so lots of thumb twiddling lol.... I'm really into this dwc though.. Omg it's so clean.. No bugs or dirt.. And now the roots are out the pot a little bit, the growth rate is sooo fast compared to soil.... I can see size difference from morning to afternoon.. I'll always love soil growing but I'm kinda digging this (excuse the pun)
:d5:

I've been reading about nothing but DwC for a solid fortnight m8 lol gonna have a go at a single oxypot but gotta gather up all the bits n pieces first but defo gonna have a crack at it.. was already reading up before Adam from mendo posted that 13oz DWC trizzlers but when I seen that I wondered why I was wasting time and energy with muck I have to confess. Gonna run a single oxypot as well as some soil girls.. need to wait for payday to get the gear for DWC lol bag of guanokalong complete soil on the menu as well. I'll learn to grow DWC or I'll run outta beans tryin :jointman:

Back