Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Ello me darling.. Your bogs looking epic... What are your thoughts so far on the strawberry pie? I've had my eye on those a while.. Did ya see my epic news... I got chosen for the hgl 300l rspec test. Im suddenly even more excited about the dwc now.. Although I wish my dwc lived in your loo..... Running water in the same room as the reservoirs = peice of piss :crying: I have to run 50 ft of hose the my workshop lmao... I've had to plant loads of flowers in my left over soil and pots and put em all round the workshop to give me an excuse to run a hose up there so the locals don't twig lol...... Smoke n mirrors :hothot:lol... Its done me a favour actually because I had run out of places to dump the used soil :crying:
Have a good Sunday buddy, oh and my mission control likes the blue on your walls :crying::vibes:
Fantastic! well deserved Rusty!

Fantastic! well deserved Rusty!
Oh hello mate :toke: thanks, how are you? I miss chatting with you guys now in not in the thread. If you do another one I'll try and jump in, I want to try a shorter grow time one of yours in solo dwc buckets in the other half of the tent if you have one? Drop me a pm so we don't gromance hopes thread up :crying:

Mate, I've been a bit quiet recently, I'm not growing at the mo, my latest post will explain!
But I always have to check out your work, Non stop bud production of the highest quality mixed with plenty of toilet humour.

BTW that Strawberry Pie is immense! Can't wait to see her in full bloom! Alos looks like your slowly taking up the whole house, your Missus must be going mental!

Thanks m8.. she has me well warned haha I wanted to get the little tent up in a corner of the bedroom to get a 3/4 week head start on the next grow.. but I'm scared to mention it to her as I fear she might start throwing various household objects in my direction lol the strawberry pie had a rough time early on for a few weeks but she's shaping up well now.. shes a but girl.. topped and tied down a bit :jointman: glad to see you back on the boards partner.. hope u get some relief soon from the headaches and roll on the day when your back in the tent bangin them DPs out teetee style :vibes::smoking::thumbsup:

Ello me darling.. Your bogs looking epic... What are your thoughts so far on the strawberry pie? I've had my eye on those a while

Hey m8.. thanks.. she's lookin good now I've got her on track.. overwatered early on and underfed nutes wise so I suppose that says something for the strain.. its resilient lol

I hadn't heard about the light m8.. brilliant news.. spankin new light for rusty :d5::vibes:

:crying::crying: disguising the hose eh lol youve got your shit down brother.. no one wants prying eyes!!

Love that blue myself have to say haha dulux liberty blue 2 :crying::thumbsup:

Stay safe bud. I'm headin over to your thread in a bit see how you've been gettin on

8 weeks old today strawberry pie.. couple lights off flash shots to show how she's building up..
20210627_160437.jpg
20210627_160250.jpg

Still a fair bit to go.. although it's never really fair to judge until about 70 days I think.. these little wonderflowers come on so much in their last few weeks of course.. great to have some buds to look at :cooldance: :jointman: :vibes:

Looking like it should in there. That Dutch passion night queen is a great looking plant.
Cheers,
EP3

Back