Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

That's rapid. Looks like they all like living in the toilet. Totally killing it bro!!
Cheers,
EP3

Big shout out to my man @muddy-ledhydroponic .. the growers vendor.. a proper legend.. anyone who's in the market for LEDs at the minute.. this is the man you need to be in touch with :thumbsup: :jointman: :vibes:

Few shots from the bog..
20210623_204519.jpg
20210623_204526.jpg
20210623_204535.jpg

So.. front right strawberry pie.. almost killed her underfeeding.. think I've got her back on track now.. day 52.. bit still to go!

Front left.. Auto night queen...spread out tonight and ready to let the light in.. day 36.. into flower like a good thing.

Back left misty Gorilla.. propped up as a bit shorter than the rest.. has big potential.. day 46

Back right.. my favourite girl.. sssshhhhh.. dont tell the rest.. trizzlers.. quickly unfolding all of her little branches as she tops out.. growing 5/6cm per day roughly.. around 85/90cm tall in this photo.. day 36...shes gonna wreck shit :d5::smoking:

All topped.. only the strawberry pie spread out early on into a bush type effort.. ANQ just opened up to let some light in.

5/6 weeks I should be looking at some big juicy buds.. as well as some Mendocino Go Go Autos a few weeks in and 2 of something else as yet to be decided.. possibly a full twenty20 Mendocino grow of 4.. i was very kindly gifted some glue sniffer auto.. Wat a name lol and some snow G autos by @Twenty20 Adam so maybe 2 of those and 2 go go's next.

There I go with the grower mentality.. already on the next one.. concentrate son concentrate.. lets get there girls done n dusted first :jointman::karmacloud:

Peace and love to all my AFN fam :pass: :jointman: :vibes:

Few shots from the bog..
View attachment 1334303View attachment 1334304View attachment 1334305

So.. front right strawberry pie.. almost killed her underfeeding.. think I've got her back on track now.. day 52.. bit still to go!

Front left.. Auto night queen...spread out tonight and ready to let the light in.. day 36.. into flower like a good thing.

Back left misty Gorilla.. propped up as a bit shorter than the rest.. has big potential.. day 46

Back right.. my favourite girl.. sssshhhhh.. dont tell the rest.. trizzlers.. quickly unfolding all of her little branches as she tops out.. growing 5/6cm per day roughly.. around 85/90cm tall in this photo.. day 36...shes gonna wreck shit :d5::smoking:

All topped.. only the strawberry pie spread out early on into a bush type effort.. ANQ just opened up to let some light in.

5/6 weeks I should be looking at some big juicy buds.. as well as some Mendocino Go Go Autos a few weeks in and 2 of something else as yet to be decided.. possibly a full twenty20 Mendocino grow of 4.. i was very kindly gifted some glue sniffer auto.. Wat a name lol and some snow G autos by @Twenty20 Adam so maybe 2 of those and 2 go go's next.

There I go with the grower mentality.. already on the next one.. concentrate son concentrate.. lets get there girls done n dusted first :jointman::karmacloud:

Peace and love to all my AFN fam :pass: :jointman: :vibes:
Thats the most interesting toilet ive ever seen absolutely crazy also bro do you ph your water with normal soil as that live stuff it says not to bother but how anout light mix

Thats the most interesting toilet ive ever seen absolutely crazy also bro do you ph your water with normal soil as that live stuff it says not to bother but how anout light mix

Thanks m8.. the toilet is slowly disappearing lol na I don't ph anything m8.. just leave my water out for 24 hours or as close to as I can.. accidentally posted an update for my thread in your thread there lol now deleted.. humble apologies.. too stoned m8

Thanks m8.. the toilet is slowly disappearing lol na I don't ph anything m8.. just leave my water out for 24 hours or as close to as I can.. accidentally posted an update for my thread in your thread there lol now deleted.. humble apologies.. too stoned m8
I dont mind bro your coolaboola post what you like

Ha ha how stoned are you :crying: :d5:

Back