Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Didn't even try to move the post either lol just shit ma begs and delete delete delete haha I need another bong :crying: :karmacloud: :smoking:

Few shots from the bog..
View attachment 1334303View attachment 1334304View attachment 1334305

So.. front right strawberry pie.. almost killed her underfeeding.. think I've got her back on track now.. day 52.. bit still to go!

Front left.. Auto night queen...spread out tonight and ready to let the light in.. day 36.. into flower like a good thing.

Back left misty Gorilla.. propped up as a bit shorter than the rest.. has big potential.. day 46

Back right.. my favourite girl.. sssshhhhh.. dont tell the rest.. trizzlers.. quickly unfolding all of her little branches as she tops out.. growing 5/6cm per day roughly.. around 85/90cm tall in this photo.. day 36...shes gonna wreck shit :d5::smoking:

All topped.. only the strawberry pie spread out early on into a bush type effort.. ANQ just opened up to let some light in.

5/6 weeks I should be looking at some big juicy buds.. as well as some Mendocino Go Go Autos a few weeks in and 2 of something else as yet to be decided.. possibly a full twenty20 Mendocino grow of 4.. i was very kindly gifted some glue sniffer auto.. Wat a name lol and some snow G autos by @Twenty20 Adam so maybe 2 of those and 2 go go's next.

There I go with the grower mentality.. already on the next one.. concentrate son concentrate.. lets get there girls done n dusted first :jointman::karmacloud:

Peace and love to all my AFN fam :pass: :jointman: :vibes:
Beautiful garden! Super stoked to have such an experienced auto grower and and all around great person running our gear. Super excited to watch the outcome!

Few shots from the bog..
View attachment 1334303View attachment 1334304View attachment 1334305

So.. front right strawberry pie.. almost killed her underfeeding.. think I've got her back on track now.. day 52.. bit still to go!

Front left.. Auto night queen...spread out tonight and ready to let the light in.. day 36.. into flower like a good thing.

Back left misty Gorilla.. propped up as a bit shorter than the rest.. has big potential.. day 46

Back right.. my favourite girl.. sssshhhhh.. dont tell the rest.. trizzlers.. quickly unfolding all of her little branches as she tops out.. growing 5/6cm per day roughly.. around 85/90cm tall in this photo.. day 36...shes gonna wreck shit :d5::smoking:

All topped.. only the strawberry pie spread out early on into a bush type effort.. ANQ just opened up to let some light in.

5/6 weeks I should be looking at some big juicy buds.. as well as some Mendocino Go Go Autos a few weeks in and 2 of something else as yet to be decided.. possibly a full twenty20 Mendocino grow of 4.. i was very kindly gifted some glue sniffer auto.. Wat a name lol and some snow G autos by @Twenty20 Adam so maybe 2 of those and 2 go go's next.

There I go with the grower mentality.. already on the next one.. concentrate son concentrate.. lets get there girls done n dusted first :jointman::karmacloud:

Peace and love to all my AFN fam :pass: :jointman: :vibes:
you got a mini jungle there bro :cooldance: :pass::pimp:

Couple closer shots of strawberry pie..
20210624_201401.jpg
20210624_201427.jpg
20210624_201407.jpg
20210624_201356.jpg
20210624_201414.jpg

Looks like a straggly mess but if she fills those branches in there's gonna be a nice chunky of bud on her by the end.

Over watered week 2/3.. underfed week 4/5 lol attempted lockout in there somewhere as well.. ive caught her feed schedule properly now I think.. no idea how long she's gonna go.

@Teetee great to see you checkin in bro.. hope alls well :pass: :vibes:

Mate, I've been a bit quiet recently, I'm not growing at the mo, my latest post will explain!
But I always have to check out your work, Non stop bud production of the highest quality mixed with plenty of toilet humour.

BTW that Strawberry Pie is immense! Can't wait to see her in full bloom! Alos looks like your slowly taking up the whole house, your Missus must be going mental!

Ello me darling.. Your bogs looking epic... What are your thoughts so far on the strawberry pie? I've had my eye on those a while.. Did ya see my epic news... I got chosen for the hgl 300l rspec test. Im suddenly even more excited about the dwc now.. Although I wish my dwc lived in your loo..... Running water in the same room as the reservoirs = peice of piss :crying: I have to run 50 ft of hose the my workshop lmao... I've had to plant loads of flowers in my left over soil and pots and put em all round the workshop to give me an excuse to run a hose up there so the locals don't twig lol...... Smoke n mirrors :hothot:lol... Its done me a favour actually because I had run out of places to dump the used soil :crying:
Have a good Sunday buddy, oh and my mission control likes the blue on your walls :crying::vibes:

Back