Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Day 17.. nearly time to clear the tent for them..
View attachment 1300877

Solo cup seedstockers super skunk dying out in the background. Is it weird to think that plants are actually beautiful.. like beautiful hahahha fkn hell.. defo stoned.. Happy smokes all.
Absolute top draw and only day 18, something to aspire to, I think I've got plant envy :bow:

Lookng great as always mate. What did you think abut the Night Queen gear? Also how was the Toofless one?
Hope you had a drunken Paddy's day!

I'm up and running again.... just 2 plants... a Cream Mandarine XXL and Blackberry Kush. Just received a gift pack of Dutch Passion goodies..... Banana Blaze, Lemon Kix, Orange Bud and of course, some more Night Queen.... once these current two are nearly done, I'll get them going too. I might start a journal soon and show you what a fuck up things have been this year so far!

Lookng great as always mate. What did you think abut the Night Queen gear? Also how was the Toofless one?

up and running again.... just 2 plants... a Cream Mandarine XXL and Blackberry Kush. Just received a gift pack of Dutch Passion goodies..... Banana Blaze, Lemon Kix, Orange Bud and of course, some more Night Queen.... once these current two are nearly done, I'll get them going too. I might start a journal soon and show you what a fuck up things have been this year so far!

Thanks m8..theyre trucking along rightly this round.. great to hear from ya :d5: the night queen was amazing smoke.. the toof decay is pretty much the same.. smells so bad it's good lol dank.. tastes great and induced feelings of sit down on yoir arseness hahaha.. the desired effect. Cant wait to run both again tbh.

Had a few Guinness for paddy indeed.. has to be done :crying::toke:

Glad your up and running again. And threatening to start a journal eh.. Mr teetee you tease us :jointman: I'm sure it hasn't been as bad as you think m8.. lookin forward to some pics :eyebrows:

Stay safe brother.

Much better..
16169274120817865290418810354990.jpg

I'll get the lights lowered in a few hours at lights out.. and give the floor a bit of a clean lol

I'm up and running again.... just 2 plants... a Cream Mandarine XXL and Blackberry Kush. Just received a gift pack of Dutch Passion goodies..... Banana Blaze, Lemon Kix, Orange Bud and of course, some more Night Queen.... once these current two are nearly done, I'll get them going too. I might start a journal soon and show you what a fuck up things have been this year so far!
I nice selection of freebies there :biggrin:, I've got a Lemon Kix on day 7 atm and I so want to grow the Banana Blaze when I have room next time round, tag me if you decide to grow it. :smoking:

Excellent plants bro!! Nice wee dog too. :d5:
EP3

Back