Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

And we're set to bring these girls home..
20210328_180237.jpg
20210328_180249.jpg

Missed the Mephisto drop again.. wat a fkn almighty nightmare that set up is no harm to the boys I know they do their best but not being able to log on until the actual drop happens is a total bollocks.. I need a password reset which needs a email from them.. which just doesn't arrive.. or certainly not as quickly as their seeds sell out.. so u can't reset your password til the drop happens.. they can't provide a reset email.. you can't log on.. u miss the drop.. again.. its a viscous circle.. all because there's no access to their site to do the password reset prior to the drop happening.. with all due respect to Mephisto.. its a complete fk up. Ill have to give up on ever gettin any of their beans by the looks of it. Fucking awful customer service.. in fact practically non existent.. small operation or not. 20 minutes on and still no password reset email either.. surely thats automated?? I give up.

I live mephisto beans.. everyone does but this is beyond a joke.

Venting done.

Missed the Mephisto drop again.. wat a fkn almighty nightmare that set up is no harm to the boys I know they do their best but not being able to log on until the actual drop happens is a total bollocks.. I need a password reset which needs a email from them.. which just doesn't arrive.. or certainly not as quickly as their seeds sell out.. so u can't reset your password til the drop happens.. they can't provide a reset email.. you can't log on.. u miss the drop.. again.. its a viscous circle.. all because there's no access to their site to do the password reset prior to the drop happening.. with all due respect to Mephisto.. its a complete fk up. Ill have to give up on ever gettin any of their beans by the looks of it. Fucking awful customer service.. in fact practically non existent.. small operation or not. 20 minutes on and still no password reset email either.. surely thats automated?? I give up.

Venting done.
Have you tried going to the

Venting done.
Scroll down to where the FAQ, Grow &seeds button is. Hit the FAQ part, it brings up page with FAQ ....And.... sign in stuff is at top on page . At least on my pc.

Couple of quite bigguns there m8 for 20 days yea.. even the wee lady is developing as she should.. shes just a bit daintier lol.. dont think I'm gonna top any of these.. famous last words in my tent usually but.. dare I say it.. how tall can they get in 5L pots?? I have a loose plan.. anything that gets too high gets a broken neck.. how high is too high.. I'm not sure yet :crying: but in short m8.. no topping this round.

Couple of quite bigguns there m8 for 20 days yea.. even the wee lady is developing as she should.. shes just a bit daintier lol.. dont think I'm gonna top any of these.. famous last words in my tent usually but.. dare I say it.. how tall can they get in 5L pots?? I have a loose plan.. anything that gets too high gets a broken neck.. how high is too high.. I'm not sure yet :crying: but in short m8.. no topping this round.
I remember the broken neck girl, lol

Back