Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Little buggers. Is the oil helping?
Good luck brother!
EP3

Thanks buddy.. Haven't used it yet.. it arrived yesterday just and I was somewhat inebriated by about 4pm watching the Cheltenham gee gees :crying: so just left it til today.. as soon as this hangover lifts a bit I'm gonna spray them.

Did you win at the races? Any bet I have ever placed has never came in. My old man used to say " the house always wins" he was right!!
Good luck with the hangover and the pesky bugs
EP3

Thanks m8.. howd you go with the root riots?? U get them all popped??
They both popped :smoking: and the Kush is demanding light, its roots were just starting to come out the sides of cube so I potted them up. The rescued seed semi emerged but shortly wilted. Further investigation shows it didn't have a proper tap and was a fail before i moved it.

Did you win at the races? Any bet I have ever placed has never came in. My old man used to say " the house always wins" he was right!!
Good luck with the hangover and the pesky bugs
EP3

And a wise man he was :thumbsup: never backed a single winner all day yesterday lol just wee bets pounds and 2 pounds.. won 40 quid on Tuesday and ended Wednesday 15 quid up so wasn't all bad. Thanks m8.

as soon as this hangover lifts a bit I'm gonna spray them.

03ccc50c6698b4fea82e22e537852960.gif

Day 13 for the wee ones..
20210322_074930.jpg

My bugs I think are thrips.. i can actually see them on the plants :cuss: although they are tiny.. reallllllly pissing me off.. theyre on all the plants but the bigger thc bomb is gettin the worst of it.. ive sprayed wice with neem oil 5ml to half a L of water.. it seemed to make them worse.. there were even more of them to be seen on the leaves after I'd sprayed.. from what I read effects aren't instant so hopefully they'll due off in time.. he said.. with very little confidence :cuss:

Only saving grace is that they're not effecting growth atm.. these babies are flying along.. all pushing out 3rd set of nodes already. Nearly Time for some Biosys.

Day 13 for the wee ones..
View attachment 1299304

My bugs I think are thrips.. i can actually see them on the plants :cuss: although they are tiny.. reallllllly pissing me off.. theyre on all the plants but the bigger thc bomb is gettin the worst of it.. ive sprayed wice with neem oil 5ml to half a L of water.. it seemed to make them worse.. there were even more of them to be seen on the leaves after I'd sprayed.. from what I read effects aren't instant so hopefully they'll due off in time.. he said.. with very little confidence :cuss:

Only saving grace is that they're not effecting growth atm.. these babies are flying along.. all pushing out 3rd set of nodes already. Nearly Time for some Biosys.
I had one of these in my last grow that I use for my continental fishing, it killed a ton of bugs. It can be solar charged, so will turn on automatically when your lights go out.

Amazon product

Back