Outdoor Hittn HookaH All Summer Long

Whats up fellas?? wheres everyone been at?

Well Ive been busy as of late. Got a lil time to do some fishing and ended up getting a 25 pound salmon! First one of the year for me. Figured Id post a pic up for you guys. The JJ is looking very good starting to really pack on. I will be goin back up deer hunting this tues. This time will be with a rifle though no bow... Ill try to get an updated pic of the jem before I leave. 'I'm contemplating cutting her a lil early but I think I will leave her for another week. Give me something to look foreward to when I get back.

146.jpg

Wild Pacific Salmon MMM...

I dont know if eatins get any better than that. Had baccon wrap salmon last night. Should be against the law to cook food as good as that ha

Well made it back from my hunting trip last night boys... No deer to bring back this time... Walk a lot of country miles for no deer. Didn't even see any deer let alone get a shot at one.. Ahh oh well still a good time. Killed plenty of beers and kept Hittn that Deer Whistle to try to call em in haha... One thing I forgot for the trip was my damn camera.. Had to use my cell phones, but seemed like it took pretty good pics. I would say we covered about 4-5 miles everyday so I got some nice pics. Places way the fuck back in there where I don't think anyone else is stupid enough to go ha. My lone JJem plant is looking really good. Seems to be on the final swell now. Looks to be turning a light purple/blue color. Anywho here's the pics...

192.jpg

193.jpg

194.jpg

195.jpg

196.jpg

197.jpg

JJ Before Trip

198.jpg

JJ After

Where Yall at???

Went salmon fishin today and caught this 30 pound salmon. Also lost another 20 pounder that snaped my line...

218.jpg

30#

219.jpg

Morning on the River

Hey hooka!

Haven't had much time to browse the threads. Been a crazy week for me. Glad i stopped in!

Too bad bambi wasn't out. good eats :D

I wonder if wiz would call that jem grey?

Cheers for stopping by Bailer and Carchofa. I think my lone jem may be getting close to being done. Shes turning a light purple/grey color. She smells so damn fruity too. Sadly I think this is the end of the jungle jem.. I tried to pollinate but pollen was bad I guess. No seeds from what I can tell are forming...

My lone JJ seems to be getting close. I think at least another week will do her good. We have the first rain storms of the season blowing in today... May have to end up pulling her if it gets too nasty. Turning a light purple and has a fruity smell that lingers on your hands.

20.jpg

Loving ALL the photos....it is Very Beautiful..I can almost Smell the air.

I've been a lot more interested in Pine forests since I have been doing my terps homework.and found the canna connection with pinenol..(sp)..
I now find myself walking through the pines taking Large Lung-fulls...

Hey..it's Free..you know me...:crying:

I saw a report about the UK the other day..and meant to photo it for you..
but.
I threw the newspaper away...:lol:

they were saying that the fishermen in Scotland have reported an influx of really large salmon this year..many averaging 25-30lb..
much bigger than normal..and more of them..

wondering if You are experiencing the same phenomena..:wiz:

May have to end up pulling her if it gets too nasty. Turning a light purple and
has a fruity smell that lingers on your hands.

This is what I Love about the Affy doms...
she still looks as if she has a good bit of Health left in her..
so if you can let her go longer..
But..
if the weather hits the skids..she is mature enough to still kick your ass...:D

Actually..I Think the affys are probably the most weather resistant crosses you can get..
and a Cold snap actually intensifies the duuuurty affy taste/effect.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that the weather holds..and you get her ambered over...:thumbs:

---------- Post added 10-04-2011 at 10:45 AM ----------

219.jpg

---------- Post added 10-04-2011 at 10:47 AM ----------

Ditto...

21.jpg

Back