Outdoor Hittn HookaH All Summer Long

Thanks Wiz those pics deff don't do that country justice up there. I have to make my self stop to take those pictures. I'm always on a mission, but now I have learned to stop , take a few puffs, then a few pics haha... I don't know whats going on with the salmon this year. They were near extinct 5 years ago and fishing was closed. This is the first year they opened it up on the whole river. Before you could only fish a certain stretch. I think not letting people fish for them and better rain/water levels has helped them out. I'm not complaining tho ha. I checked my lil JJ before the storm and she looked so nice... now the storm has hit , 20-30 mph winds with rain. I think she will be ok she is staked up real good. She should also be protected by my other chili and tomato plants.

I Like to find a nice spot..with a brilliant view..and spark up....Magic isn't it...:wiz:

I don't know whats going on with the salmon this year.

Well..we will not complain huh..But it is Funny that it is happening over the other side of the pond..
and unusual enough to make the papers...

There will be some Fat grisslys this season huh...:D

I checked my lil JJ before the storm and she looked so nice... now the storm
has hit , 20-30 mph winds with rain. I think she will be ok

IMO..she had enough health to survive it..but if you are cold wet with low light levels for over a week...start thinking about bringing her down...
watch her outer leaves..and she will tell you if she is taking too much hammer.

Fingers Crossed though..I'd like you to get her to amber..:thumbs:

sunshine karma sent...:wiz:

Yeah I think it will turn out to be a good salmon year. It has for me already my freezer is full of salmon. Should be eating pretty good this winter haha. No grizzlies around my neck of the woods, just brown and black bears. Pretty much they're smaller cousins. Check my lady yesterday, took that storm like a champ. Storm has already blown out and temps forecast to be in 70s - 80s all next week..

shot from the salmon hole last evening
49.jpg

Just a quick phone photo before the sun went down today. I may be getting the itch to chop... I think another week or so will do her right though....

56.jpg

:toke:

:thumbs:looks like you found a
perfect place to grow
outdoors,she looks so
happy there. :thumbs:

Yea roadsidevendor my autos love growing amongst the veggis

Whats Up Guys??

Sorry haven't been able to get on here much. Work has been super busy... just got done working 9 days straight.... Pretty burned out to say the least. Well the the time finally came for me to chop my lonely JJ. Another small rain storm came through and I just said fuck it and chopped ha. Probably could have gone another week or two but oh well. Smells kinda like a purple fruity skunk. After I chopped I could see that she wasn't really turning purple. It was more of a dark red color on the calyxes. She still is not dry yet so I wont have a smoke report for a little bit. However as one grow ends another grow shall begin. My buddy and I will be starting and indoor T5 auto grow soon. We are already in the process of building the box and should be up and running pretty quick here. I have some PAK and Original Purp Jems that will be breaking in the box. I also have some Lowasis x Alf3 from the summers grow. I'm anxious to get some new beans going ha....

149.jpg

150.jpg

Back