Outdoor Hittn HookaH All Summer Long

Well I finally made it back from my week long hunting trip.. No deer to show for it this time. We saw some everyday but just couldn't make it happen with a Bow and Arrow.. It's ok though we will be back in a few weeks when rifle season opens up. Got a few pics from up there but not too many.. Always have my camera but need to start taking more pics when I am way back up in there. Grow is looking pretty good considering i was gone for a week with 100 degree temps. The JJ is looking really nice. I have a little bit of pollen from the male I think I will hit her with soon. Idk why they haven't auto but maybe I will just use it for a photo strain for next year. Deff makes some nice buds I would like to see a 5 ft one ha. My buddies Lowasis plants are looking way better this run as well. He has one about a foot tall. They never get that tall they are more of a micro auto. Still get tasty meds just not a super auto per say. Ill get some pics from him in a few days to put up here.

Wizz I wouldnt worry bout moving this thread. Season is nearing the end over here anyways.

297.jpg

Opening morning sunrise

298.jpg

Xmas tree corner

299.jpg

Half burned out tree

300.jpg

301.jpg

PC

302.jpg

JJ

Those pics remind me so much of the okanagan valley in BC! Looks like home to me! :D

297.jpg

Wow..top of the world Ma....

It looks as if you are up in the heavens...

No deer to show for it this time. We saw some everyday but just couldn't make
it happen with a Bow and Arrow..

I Warned them...run bambi...run........:D

You won't have had any stash to share round the camp fire...
I know your girls were late into the ground.

What is happening about your move now..all cancelled..?..

The JJ is looking really nice

:booya:

My buddies Lowasis plants are looking way better this run as well. He
has one about a foot tall. They never get that tall they are more of a micro
auto

Mine were only about 8 inches..but my outdoor can be hard..especially on fully indoor grown girls..
bit of a shock when they have to put up with weather...:wiz:

301.jpg

---------- Post added 08-27-2011 at 09:06 PM ----------

Whats the green hairy things...?....

Thanks for stopping by Bailer and JM, deff some beautiful country up there. Another nice thing is that phones dont work there. No phone calls till u drive an hour to the paved road... Wiz that is the top of the mountain in that pic about a mile or two walk up hill to get to that spot. Then we walk down to the left of the pic to the other side of that canyon..good little morning jaunt to start your day off. Yea the move was cancelled. We worked something out so I will be stayin at the same place. Ha green hairy things?? Those are honey dew mellons, I got a late start to them this year.

Another nice thing is that phones dont work there. No phone calls till u
drive an hour to the paved road...

Ha ha..without the magnificent view...fresh mountain air..and hunting.....That alone would be enough to recommend it...:D

Is there enough room for us to build a wellness centre and canna plantation..:wiz:

Wiz that is the top of the mountain in that pic about a mile or two walk up
hill to get to that spot. Then we walk down to the left of the pic to the other
side of that canyon..good little morning jaunt to start your day off.
Ah..but a bit like my morning beach walks....the Pleasure in the surroundings mean you Forget that it is actually exercise..

Mind...I'm partial to me coffee at the end of my walk..and a few smokes along the way..
everybody would smell the affy two mountains away..:lol:

Ha green hairy things?? Those are honey dew mellons, I got a late start
to them this year.

They look Tricy....must be the light...Thought you might have some genetic engineering going on..

I gotta get a canna tomato cross going..then we will All enjoy salad...:crying:

My Buddy sent me a few pics of his autos today. I believe he got 3 lowasis and 3 alf3 females. Says they are looking way better this run

Wiz there are deff a few legal med canna plantations in this area. Most are more down in the valley not way up here. I think this is at around 6-7000ft. I thought there was already a canatomato auto cross in the works by you? ha

315.jpg

316.jpg

Idk which is which ...

gorgeous scenery pictures HH, thanks for sharing m8.. would love to have gone hunting with you in that terrain, gamebird season opens here today but looks like i cant get out and at em until next week at the earliest

have a good 1 m8 :)

Thanks for stoppin by Arcticsun. I should be goin back up huntin in a week or so. Im always walkin through cool areas but need to start stopping to take a few more pics.. I havent had time to update my thread either... Too damn busy at work ..

Quick Update

Figured Id get some pics up before I go to work. Harvested 3 small lowasis yesterday. To my surprise one was kicking out bananas! Ive grown this strain a few times and never seen this. Do you guys think I could cut that off and use it to make fem beans? I thought I saw some on it earlier in the grow but then thought it was just a cluster of hairs... Now that I harvested I can deff tell its a nanner. The Jungle Jem is filling in nicely. My buddys grow who I gave beans to is doing good too. I only had 3 Alf seeds left that he grew for me. All three Alfs turned fem so he had to pollinate with lowasis pollen to keep the strain going. Who knows might turn out to be the next big thing haha.... jk Oh and this is my post number 100 !! Woo hoo haha

115.jpg

Lowasis

116.jpg

Back