Outdoor Hittn HookaH All Summer Long

Aye HHH..I answered my own question as I said it...just me and mr.mc have ICU#1..

Our Heat has hit like a Brick..at least it got here eventually..me and the girls wilting..ha ha..

2-3 waterings a day for the girls...and I hit a 4 shower day...when you gotta shower last thing at night just to cool down to sleep..you know summer is here.

I took the windows out for the summer the other day..next day..we had a sea fret so dense you couldn't see 5 foot ahead of you...

I woke up covered in DEW...:no:

luckily..it just lifted from there..
high 30's in the shade.

The heat has hit for sure over here too wiz... Temps have been over 100 degrees all week. Finally starting to drop a little now though. I Got all the new sprouts in the ground a couple days ago. I was worried about planting them in the heat but they all pulled through. Hopefully they get a little bigger this run. Im seeing if transplanting earlier from the beer cups will help this. The other autos look to just be a couple of stumpies. I will probably seed them just to salvage a few beans. Hey wiz remember those jungle jems from last year? Well I made some seeds from them and got them going this run. Seems there are two more that didn't auto and are looking just like the ones from last year... One of the other ones did auto and is a female though.

Hey wiz remember those jungle jems from last year? Well I made some seeds
from them and got them going this run. Seems there are two more that didn't auto
and are looking just like the ones from last year... One of the other ones did
auto and is a female though.

Lets face it...you are a Wierdo.....:crying:

I don't know what the hell you did with them..as many hours as my brain has pondered it..:no:

Have a great weekend Bro....:smoke:

Wiz the two that didn't auto look to be males. They are taking a long time to show sex though. No branches just a standard male lanky plant. Haven't had time to post on here as of late. Too busy at work to have time to do anything... the new sprouts I put in the ground are looking good. I gave a friend some lowasis to grow some autos for the first time.. To my surprise he actually did a good job. I gave him the rest of my seed stock to grow for me. The house I am living in will be getting sold soon... People will be coming to check it out so I cant be starting any more beans. Its ok though he will be making beans for me. Just pollinated about 5 lowasis he had growing, Ill get him to send a pic to put up here. Wiz deer season is right around the corner. Almost time for some scenic pics this thread is looking bare....

God Damn Almost been a month since my last post!!

Sorry guys haven't had any time to get on here. Been busy with work and getting ready for deer season to start up... I havent really had too much to post about anyways. Seemed to be kind of a dead year for me as far as growing.. I have a few lowasis goin right now , one Punk chunk and one ICU. There are a couple other ICU's that are about a week from finishing. I pretty much pollinated all my plants that I planted earlier in the grow. Trying to preserve as many of these strains as I can for next year... Getting down to my last few beans as well. I am goin to be moving so this is last autos that will be grown in this garden. However I recently turned one of my buddies on to the wonder world of autos. I have him a bunch of lowasis to try and he did alright with them. Showed him how to pollinated them ha.. I gave him the rest of my seed stock to try to make more beans for this winters indoor grow. I think he may have caught the auto bug haha.. He has a few of my ALF beans I will try to get some pics to post of them. I just dont like to updated pics from my phone.

Pics

84.jpg

85.jpg

PC

86.jpg

87.jpg

LowAsis

88.jpg

Seeded ICU's

Quick Update

Temps have been in the mid to upper 90s lately. Plants are loving it. Just hit them with they're first bloom nutes. One of my Jungle Jems turned female and is looking nice. She is just starting to show flowers now... The other JJ turned male I saved his pollen but I don't know if I will use it seeing as they didn't auto... The seeds I gave to a buddy to grow for me are looking good as well. Ill try to upload the pics from my phone when I get a chance. Anyways a few pics..

120.jpg

PC

121.jpg

Lowasis

122.jpg

JJ

123.jpg

Veggies

Got a few pics from my buddies first auto grow to show. I gave him the beans and some tips.. seems he didn't do that bad. All plants are Lowasis. Wheres all the lurkers at? Seems this is my own personal grow journal haha..

141.jpg

SOG

142.jpg

Thanks for sharing HookaHittaH! As I see there are some phenotypes that didn't grow much. I think we have to select when we make seeds for get more productive AF.

Have a nice weekend!

Thanks for stopping by Carchofa. I think some of my problem is that they are not in full sun all day. The sun gets cut off after a certain time... The lowasis never get that tall. However my buddy says the beans I gave him are gettting tall. Ill get some pics up later today hopefully. Got some pics from up on my hunting trip as well.. Ughh off to work now..

Hey HHH...you are gonna have to let me move your thread up to general forum so I can See when you are in.

Don't wanna miss the Hunting photos...:D

Must admit..I have hardly hit my own thread coz we have been sorting e-shop out...

LowAsis didn't grow very tall on my conditions either...

But..I did see tall ones elsewhere...maybe she is a bit tetchy outdoor..:wiz:

Back