Outdoor Hittn HookaH All Summer Long

Yeah, I wouldn't want this fooker munching on me plants...

DSCN5120.jpg

this is just a small one, all thought its the size of my finger..

I tried to get rid of him by squirting water at him from the spray gun, he just looked at me like to say, cheers I needed cooling down..

Yeah Wiz this weather deff Blows.. We've been getting off and on rain with periods of sun. Its just the temps that are real low.. Today is supposed to be nice and sunny but then the next few days after that all call for rain. Guess maybe it was a good thing I waited till now to start my grow. If I'd have started before the plants would have been stupmies and wasted my beans..

I tried to get rid of him by squirting water at him from the spray gun, he just looked at me like to say, cheers I needed cooling down..

haha^^

Whats Up Guys????

Weather seems to have finally turned for the better over here... after a solid week of off and on rain.. I had to leave the sprouts out in the weather the whole time as I don't have anywhere to put them indoors. They seem to be kicking out of it now though. Only the Lowasis didn't fare so well, they're leaves seem to be a little mutated. I will most likely just pull them and re germ. I have a few solid ICUs and Jjems that seemed to do better in the wet conditions. I hit them with their first shot of earth juice the other day. looked like they were getting a lil pale. Maybe the rain rinsed out most of the nutrients in the soil? Anyways here's a quick pic, in the next few days i will be planting these in the ground.

112.jpg

Quick Update

All the sprouts have been planted in the ground. I think they were getting a little too water logged in those cups. May have slowed them down a little. I gave them a shot of some nutes and they are soaking up some rays. I should be getting another run of seeds goin in the next few days. Just been too busy with work to do anything else right now...Any who ill try to get some pics in a few days. They pretty much look the same as the pic above. Maybe a little fatter leaves.

Sorry guys havent have time to get on here and update for awhile. Work has just been eating up my time lately. Barely got time to mess with the garden let alone get some pics up. I Started some more beans a few days ago. Had some popping out of the soil after only 3 days!!. I Germed some more lowasis , Punk Chunk , and the rest of my ICU's. I am running low on beans so I am trying to BX everything and build up some stock... pics update tmrw morning...

Finally A Picture Update!

Figured it was about time I got off my ass and got some pics up. I only have about 3 good looking Fems... All my lowasis plants got fucked up in the 2 weeks of rain we got after germing.. The other ICU and Jems are looking good though. Temps have been in the 90s to near 100 degrees F. However yesterday we had a freak thunder storm that dropped a good amount of rain... In june???!! some weird ass weather this year. Then by friday/saturday it will be near 100 degrees again.

235.jpg

Couple of Jems and ICUs

236.jpg

I believe this ones a Jem

237.jpg

Next Gen Lowasis, PC, ICU

238.jpg

Veggi Garden

Been a while since i've been in for an update mate!
:bong:
The nice weather finally hit here too.. I am way north of you but i think the big storms track over you and come up to me.. Seems like every time you have crap weather mine follows shortly after.
The ICU's will do well outside, they finished last year for me. The coldest one in 60 years they said.

They are looking like they are about to blast off.

Veggies are looking good.. I know others around here will appreciate those shots!

Yea Bailer I think everything is about to blast off.. I know my squash plant as been blasting off. That thing shot out some fat ass leaves. I think I may try planting this next batch of seedlings in the ground sooner. Sometime next week I will plant them in the veggi garden. See if I cant get them a little bigger on this run. Beautiful weather today, temps in the mid 70s with partial clounds. Plants were loving it...

Hey HHH...Everything is looking green and Lush...gotta Love veggative growth..promise of harvest.

All my lowasis plants got fucked up in the 2 weeks of rain we got after
germing.. The other ICU and Jems are looking good though.

I find it depends on what Age they are when they get hit with bad weather...but...JEM and ICU have had years of Outdoor growing..mainly off season..
so the should have an edge.

A couple of the guys have had ICU out and have loved the results...

they are ICU#2 aren't they...?

I have just has ICU#1 out...She is Good...

See if I cant get them a little bigger on this run.

Can't see why not..looking at the veggies it says your soil is Good..

Back