Outdoor Hillbilly Rig-A New Adventure

Questions as it approaches flipping to 12/12.:
Can it be flipped too early (like now)? Not looking for a big plant or a big yield

u could g'head & flip now, but i'd give it at least another week ;)

Should the light schedule be gradual scaled down to 12/12 or is it cool to do it all at once?

either or, it'z a grower preference thing....i do mine gradually over a week or so, but that'z jus me :shrug: ppp

The mutant is now 26 days in and thriving It’s a @Twenty20 Adam Honey Face Fast Photo

Started feeding just under recommended of AN Micro and Grow. Seems to love it

Questions as it approaches flipping to 12/12.:
Can it be flipped too early (like now)? Not looking for a big plant or a big yield

Should the light schedule be gradual scaled down to 12/12 or is it cool to do it all at once?

Anything else I should be aware of as I approach flipping?
View attachment 1702263View attachment 1702264View attachment 1702265View attachment 1702266
The back up, Early Frost fast photo is 16 days and really hasn’t hit a growth spurt. Had a confrontation with a bug one night in the utility closet that may have stinted it. Haven’t decided if I’ll grow it out yet…
View attachment 1702267View attachment 1702268View attachment 1702269
Thanks for help me along!
:smokeout:
I'd say top it now and then flip in a week or so. I can't remember, have you topped any plants yet?

Not really. It will make it form a better structure.
Where should I top it? Just the very top?
IMG_9612.jpeg

The mutant is 32 days old. Topped it last Sunday, tried to get a close up side pic this morning.
IMG_9624.jpeg

Switched to 12 hours of dark last night. Put it in a closet to keep it out of the morning light until it hit 12 hours.
Fed the full recommend amount this week.
Curious to see how the flip to 12/12 unfolds.
IMG_9628.jpeg

IMG_9627.jpeg

The backup is 22 days old. Hit a growth spurt this week. Topped it this morning.
IMG_9629.jpeg
IMG_9630.jpeg
IMG_9631.jpeg
IMG_9632.jpeg

Time to get the holiday weekend started. Going to the driving range with my 26 year old son. I haven’t swung a club in a decade but he’s starting to golf and this will be a good journey to take together. Got to take advantage of any time I get to hang with the boys!
:pass:

IMG_9642.jpeg
IMG_9643.jpeg
IMG_9645.jpeg
IMG_9647.jpeg
Honey Glaze fast photo, that started out as an oddball, is 39 days old
Flipped 7 days ago, bringing it in and putting it in a closet for extra dark time since we still get 13-14 hrs of light
Starting to drink more
Staying nice and small in the 1 gallon pot. Hoping pot size doesn’t become an issue.

IMG_9648.jpeg
IMG_9650.jpeg

Early Frost fast photo is 29 days
Topped 6 days ago
After the early life run in with insect damage, she seems to be coming a long
Hoping this one being in a 3 gallon container will help her thrive

Both getting full strength AN Sensi grow and micro

Enjoy the weekend!
:pass:

Back