Outdoor Hillbilly Rig-A New Adventure

That really helps. Should I go recommend strength on the feeding?
I’m planning on keeping it outside after flipping. Right now I’m leaving it out during sunlight. Letting it sit out in the dark for a few hours and putting it in the hillbilly rig under the light until morning.
Thank you!

Hey no problem. Yeah you can use the recommended dilution for feed, but I guess use your judgement. Some autos are really light feeders, but most photos will get hungry on such a diet...

Makes sense to flower outdoors, sunlight is free!

The backup popped on 8/7. Early Frost from @Twenty20 Adam, another fast photo. Both sitting in the morning sun.
:pass:
IMG_9576.jpeg
IMG_9574.jpeg
IMG_9577.jpeg

IMG_9592.jpeg
IMG_9591.jpeg
IMG_9590.jpeg
IMG_9589.jpeg
IMG_9588.jpeg
IMG_9587.jpeg
IMG_9586.jpeg
The odd ball is at 20 days. Seems to be normalizing and moving along.
The back up is 11 days old.
Both had a run in with a mystery bug while in the utility closet. Lost a couple leaves and seemed to slow them down for a minute.

First feeding this morning, a fairly light dose to start.

The mutant is now 26 days in and thriving It’s a @Twenty20 Adam Honey Face Fast Photo

Started feeding just under recommended of AN Micro and Grow. Seems to love it

Questions as it approaches flipping to 12/12.:
Can it be flipped too early (like now)? Not looking for a big plant or a big yield

Should the light schedule be gradual scaled down to 12/12 or is it cool to do it all at once?

Anything else I should be aware of as I approach flipping?
IMG_9599.jpeg
IMG_9604.jpeg
IMG_9601.jpeg
IMG_9602.jpeg

The back up, Early Frost fast photo is 16 days and really hasn’t hit a growth spurt. Had a confrontation with a bug one night in the utility closet that may have stinted it. Haven’t decided if I’ll grow it out yet…
IMG_9605.jpeg
IMG_9607.jpeg
IMG_9606.jpeg

Thanks for help me along!
:smokeout:

Back