New Grower Hi Guys... the whole shebang!!!

@MiNi good read, girls are looking awesome. I'm still a new grower, myself. How often are you needing to water them. Once your roots are established, you should be able to do daily feedings. And as they stretch and go into flower water them multiple times a day to get more like hydro results. When you water like soil you will get soil results. Once the roots are established you do not have to worry about over watering.
Good looking girls
:vibes::cheers:
Thanks brother.. I've been watering once a day.. I wanna bump it up to twice a day - I have the time :smoking: ...I'm just not too sure.. is it alright to water twice a day in veg - but its coco-perlite so i think it should be fine :pass:..what do you think. I have 4 plants going..but my oldest..the Royal Bluematic Auto is like half the size of the others.. any thought bro :smokeout:....anyways thanks 4 lookin out man.. gonna upload pics and info in a bit.. lemme know what you think :thanks: Cheers...........:chimp:

White Widow Auto - GreenHouse Seeds Update Day - 41

Water till Run off PH : 5.74 PPM : 650

20170315_130741 (2).jpg

20170315_130750 (2).jpg

20170315_130826 (2).jpg

20170315_130609 (2).jpg

.........I'll upload the other 3 plants pics and info like right after this joint.. :pass: .....but please guys if you think I should be doing something different.. let me know!!:smokeout: ..........Cheers:chimp:

View attachment 716418

View attachment 716419

View attachment 716420

View attachment 716421

.........I'll upload the other 3 plants pics and info like right after this joint.. :pass: .....but please guys if you think I should be doing something different.. let me know!!:smokeout: ..........Cheers:chimp:
The plants look good, at 41 days I say do twice a day and see how they react. Also try to keep the ph between 5.8- roughly 6.2. By moving the ph around you are ensuring that the plant can get all nutrients, because some have better uptake in the 5.8 range and some at 6.0 an a tad higher.
Hope this helps you out.
:cheers:

View attachment 716418

View attachment 716419

View attachment 716420

View attachment 716421

Hello MiNi. Have you watched the YouTube video from greenhouse seeds on White Widow? Watering twice a day have never done that. but have never grown Auto seeds either. my experience with photo seeds watering every 3 days and let them dry out for 5 days once every other week is how I do it with photo seeds[emoji97] [emoji117] you'll know though if your leaves start to turn pale your drowned in them. [emoji13] been there and done that[emoji21] good luck.[emoji111]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

@MiNi good read, girls are looking awesome. I'm still a new grower, myself. How often are you needing to water them. Onice your roots are established, you should be able to do daily feedings. And as they stretch and go into flower water them multiple times a day to get more like hydro results. When you water like soil you will get soil results. Once the roots are established you do not have to worry about over watering.
Good looking girls
:vibes::cheers:
yeah man.. I upped my watering to twice a day..but then I kinda noticed a kinda smell in my room - my tent is in my room - it smelled kinda like medcine or something kinda bad actually.. and on youtube it says that if you water coco too much it smells?!! :face: ...I have no idea :face: ...my girls seemed to be loving the extra feed though - so I dont really know if I should water twice a day or not

Royal Bluematic Auto - Royal Queen Seeds Update Day - 49

Water till Run Off PH : 5.73 PPM : 633

20170319_120501 (2).jpg
20170319_104821 (3).jpg

...she is really small..but I'm happy cos I never thought she would make it - she popped with two burnt lookin cotyledons!!

...will Def LST today

Back