New Grower Hi Guys... the whole shebang!!!

looks good to me you can harvest when trichs are all cloudy people say that it will be more of a uplifting high compared to if you have more amber which gives more of a body stone / couch lock

Lovely ladies! I agree, you could harvest either at any time, just depends how much amber you want. My oldest was 106 days so i know how hard it can be to wait to harvest. Good job bro!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I share your dilemma on when to pull the plug. But sounds like your in the "any-ole-time-now" zone and have a serious requirement for some new smoke, LOL. Anyway, the buds on the Colorado Cookie look very nice. This is a strain that I'm interested in for a future grow, so I'm looking forward to your smoke report on her.

I share your dilemma on when to pull the plug. But sounds like your in the "any-ole-time-now" zone and have a serious requirement for some new smoke, LOL. Anyway, the buds on the Colorado Cookie look very nice. This is a strain that I'm interested in for a future grow, so I'm looking forward to your smoke report on her.
i can definitely say the dutch passion cookies is the bomb loving it so far

I wish I knew the secret to get trichomes to turn Amber on autoflowers. I'm starting to suspect that some strains just never will. I've grown some so long that they just quit taking any water or nutrients at all. I've also grown them to the point where they started throwing little hermie bananas out through the buds late in flower without getting to Amber.

Can you get a couple close-up shots of your buds?

Current Diaries

Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze

Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.

Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo'scontinuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

i think i am using the same 990w LED light. Should I be turning on both Veg and Bloom buttons for entire grow?

Back