New Grower Hi Guys... the whole shebang!!!

lol.. thats definately a saying bruv :LOLStoned: ..and I don't know where I should move this thread - what do u think.. new growers or coco - maybe we can get @budelee ..cos maybe he would know where this should be moved :karmacloud:

Cheers man.. :baked: ..gonna have a smoke and will upload latest pics and info.. and still only the royal bluematic is throwing pistils.
It can go in either forum, take a look at each one ( coco/new growers) and let me know where you want it... Peace

Hope you know I meant that in the nicest way possible. I use to worry about every little thing when I started my first indoor grow three years ago and my plants did NOT look anywhere as near as good as yours do. :nono: I too was a guerrilla grower but I had taken a break for a little over 30 years due to raising a family and such. Then in 2014 I suddenly find all the changes that had happened in growing, nutrients, genetics, lights, it goes on and on. So I was worried about everything because I suddenly realized I did not know anything about growing in the 21st century. :crying:Once I got over that stupid thought and remembered that we are talking about a weed, that grows like a weed I started producing some nice smoke. I still miss the days of growing twelve foot tall landrace strains like Columbian, Acapulco Gold, and Panama Red in the hot Florida sun. :pass:Enjoy your girls, they will bring you hours of enjoyment, in more ways than one. :smoking:
of course brother.. and thanks man :thanks: - good lookin out :chimp: ..and thats why AFN Rocks and is the best Canna site out there.. just a really great bunch of guys looking out 4 each other :frog: Cheers..:baked:

of course brother.. and thanks man :thanks: - good lookin out :chimp: ..and thats why AFN Rocks and is the best Canna site out there.. just a really great bunch of guys looking out 4 each other :frog: Cheers..:baked:
Its a click of a button bro, no big deal, i can change the title if you want also... Keep me in the loop..

Guys gotta run out.. will upload Info tomorrow.. but the girls now

20170322_071759 (2).jpg
20170322_071821 (2).jpg
20170325_115559 (2).jpg
20170325_115516 (2).jpg
20170325_115522 (2).jpg
20170325_181507 (2).jpg
20170325_181653 (2).jpg
20170325_181512 (2).jpg

Cheers... :baked:

@BigSm0 ..brother man..I heard that you are the man to talk to bout diy cob's.. can you tell me anything bout the driverless cob's available on aliexpress? Really do need another light or two and I wanna build it myself - not only to keep costs doWn!! but also the satisfaction of ur own build..:drool:u know what I mean.... so any help you can give me would be much appreciated bro
Cheers..:chimp:

...and come chk out my grow bro,let me know what u think.. :smokeout:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hi-guys-the-whole-shebang.58275/

Hey Mini. The whole shebang....chips?

Nice grow ya got goin on. You've got a great group here helping I see. Good good.

The DiY led section is https://www.autoflower.org/forums/do-it-yourself-led-building.343/

Read a bunch. Ask questions. They will help.

Good luck bro. I'm gonna sit in, and watch this blow up, to the finish line. If that's kewl wichu

Hey Mini. The whole shebang....chips?

Nice grow ya got goin on. You've got a great group here helping I see. Good good.

The DiY led section is https://www.autoflower.org/forums/do-it-yourself-led-building.343/

Read a bunch. Ask questions. They will help.

Good luck bro. I'm gonna sit in, and watch this blow up, to the finish line. If that's kewl wichu
Thanks bruv.. yeah, just a really great bunch of guys on AFN!! :vibes: ...and hell yeah brother..please do sit in..and buckle up for the ride :420:
...I just love watching them girls grow - Anyways..good lookin out brother:karmacloud: Cheers..:baked:

Last edited:
Royal Bluematic Auto - Royal Queen Seeds

Germinated seed on 27/01/17 ...into paper towel

Update : 25/03/17 Water till Run-Off PH : 5.73 PPM : 633

20170325_181449 (2).jpg

20170325_181808 (2).jpg

20170325_181815 (2).jpg

20170325_181831 (2).jpg

..she seems happy - I'm just happy cos she sprouted with half of 1 cotyledon which looked burnt.. did not think she would make it!!

:woohoo1: ....but she's already like 50 odd days old and she just started flowering - INFO on Royal Bluematic from Royal Queen Seeds -

• THC: 14%
  • CBD: Medium
  • Yield Indoor : 425 - 475 gr/m2
  • Yield Outdoor: 70 - 120 gr/plant
  • Height Indoor: 60 - 75 cm
  • Height Outdoor: 70 - 100 cm
  • Flowering: 5 - 7 weeks
  • Harvest month: 8-9 weeks after sprouting
  • Genetic Background: Blueberry x Ruderalis
  • Type: Sa 10% In 60% Ru 30%
  • Effect: Stoned and powerful
  • Climate: Mild
..........No way is she goNNa be ready to harvest in 8-9 weeks.... Anyways..Cheers guys will upload the rest of the girls pics after a smoke or two. :pass: lol..my girl thinks I'm way in love with my babies!! I forgot I was suppossed to meet her for dinner last night.. and I was just sitting stoned of my ass just looking at my girls when she walked in like 2hours later!! :baked:

Attachments

• 20170325_181808.jpg
    20170325_181808.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 84
Back