New Grower Hi Guys... the whole shebang!!!

Thanks for fixing that only1sky how'd you do that if ya don't mind sharing [emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do what? I just "google" around, sometimes dropping, adding or changing a word in the search phrase, and I always find amazing stuff. You started it man, by that glowing recommendation for ReCharge, so I had to go check into it. Thanks. I've already put in an order (25% off with the coupon code mentioned in that URL link that I posted.)

Do what? I just "google" around, sometimes dropping, adding or changing a word in the search phrase, and I always find amazing stuff. You started it man, by that glowing recommendation for ReCharge, so I had to go check into it. Thanks. I've already put in an order (25% off with the coupon code mentioned in that URL link that I posted.)

[emoji23] how'd you add the lil link in your reply I use the app for the forums a lil different then the actual website

Your going to love it man recharge is the shitttt to this day I still listen to their podcast always great information being pumped out

[emoji23] how'd you add the lil link in your reply I use the app for the forums a lil different then the actual website

Your going to love it man recharge is the shitttt to this day I still listen to their podcast always great information being pumped out

I do all my internet work on a powerful laptop PC. So, with multiple AFN sessions open, multiple Google search screens, and at least 3-5 other web browser windows open too, it's real easy for me to jump around with a single click. Putting an active URL link into an AFN Reply is just a copy, jump and paste (3-click operation).
Looking forward to the ReCharge.

Longer veg time happens, like 912GreenSkell says. It is odd that its happening with multiple strains. Have you fed bloom nutes at all? Also, a slight reduction in light hours can help.

Hi Izzy, I tried the above reference to "dudegrowshow.com" but that didn't seem to work. This one did: https://www.dudegrows.com/new-shows/

Hey Mini, and here's the link to "Dude" describing his experience with Recharge: https://www.dudegrows.com/captain-uses-recharge
Nice work so far, Mini. I'm subbed in, caught up with the past 17 pages, and ready to see what comes next. I'm planning a DP Colorado Cookie for my 2nd grow in May.
I was just checking out your link on Recharge - sounds amazing man... @IzzyTheGrower @Only1Sky ...good lookin out guys..Cheers:smokeout: ..and Izzy.. she's bout 58 days old.

Longer veg time happens, like 912GreenSkell says. It is odd that its happening with multiple strains. Have you fed bloom nutes at all? Also, a slight reduction in light hours can help.
yeah brother.. it is wierd that its happening to 3 strains at once.. that's what I'm trying to figure out...:face: ...anyways, I'm feeding the Royal Bluematic full on bloom nutes.. I had the other two auto - (white widow and colorado-cookies) - on transition to bloom nutes..
but since they showed no signs of flowering :poof: I've gone back to aggresive veg nutes. Do you think maybe I should give them 2 auto's transition to bloom nutes?? What'd u think bro :shrug:. The Widow's getting really big..really tempted to lollipop her:deadhorse:
...and yeah I've brought down the hours 21-3.. now at 18-6.. will bring it down to 15-9 by the end of this week :muahaha: ...the only thing is bringing the hours of light down will give the Royal Bluematic..who is flowering, less light - therefore less yield:face: .....what to do..what to do..what to do???:pass: ...I can't bring the light down..induce flowering and again increase the number of hours of light - that won't work..what else can I do 'cept just bring down the hours of light and keep my fingers crossed!!:hookah:

....I couple of guys think these could be photos - but considering that the White Widow Auto is from GreenHouse Seeds and the Auto-Colorado Cookies is from Dutch Passion - I doubt that they would have made a mistake?? I don't know guys..:face:

...I think I'll wait it out till the end of the week to see how things go... Cheers guys..:chimp: ....thanks 4 the feedback :baked:

Hi guys..sorry been traveling around a bit on work.. will upload latest pics and info later on today - like after I smoke :muahaha: ....

anyways, I can't like remember who.. but someone asked about the dreaded damping off!!! :face: ..well, when I started this grow, I actually germinated a King Kush from GreenHouse Seeds - she sprouted really fast and she looked really really healthy 5 days in, then I went to sleep.. and the neXt day..poor girl was flopped over :fire: :face: :fire: ...man I was sad!!..she looked like she was gonna be a beast!!..and then this!! :face: Anyways did some research.. what I found was pretty surprising - it seems that Cinnamon was the defence against damping off - did not know much bout it - but had 3 more plants and did NOT wanna lose them... anyways I sprinkled cinnamon over my coco which were in cups and let them go.. did not have anymore issues :smokeit: I don't know 4 sure if the cinnamon helped or not..but hey no damping off.. and the cinnamon never bothered the girls if it didn't help!! :baked: Anyways..thats just my two cents on that - hoped it helped. Cheers.:chimp:

Damping off?? ...I think a sprinkling of Cinnamon might just actually work!! :baked:

@jingo yo brother man..I'm using 3 part Micro Grow and Bloom but its not GH but rather a local company.. finally after hasseling them they gave me N-P-K values -
20170331_125027 (2).jpg

and a feeding schedule

20170331_130736 (2).jpg

.....what do you make of this bruv...the girls seem happy..but that formula is kinda niggling at me.Let me know what you think. :baked: and I'm feeding the girls half strength..should I increase the feed? The 3 auto's seem alright even though they only just started flowering a couple of days back - alnost at 54 days they started flowering!!... but my photofem..the stalks are like really weak.. I think I should give her full strength.. any thoughts. Cheers brother.. :chimp:

Back