New Grower Hi Guys... the whole shebang!!!

Royal Bluematic Auto - Royal Queen Seeds UPDATE

Water till Run-Off PH : 5.75 PPM : 644 Been maintaining PH of water between 5.6 - 5.9 PPM at between 600-700

20170408_182718 (2).jpg

20170407_195418 (2).jpg

20170408_182758 (2).jpg

....feedback guys?? I know the pics aren't good..had no tiMe.. will upload new pics and also pics of the other girls today..:baked:

Finally..the auto-colorado cookies and the white widow have officially started flowering!!!!!!!!! :frog:

55 days in but they're flowering :baby: ....will upload in a bit guys..the girls are sleeping.Pls some feedback.. Cheers :chimp:

@jingo yo brother man..I'm using 3 part Micro Grow and Bloom but its not GH but rather a local company.. finally after hasseling them they gave me N-P-K values - View attachment 731451

and a feeding schedule

View attachment 731453

.....what do you make of this bruv...the girls seem happy..but that formula is kinda niggling at me.Let me know what you think. :baked: and I'm feeding the girls half strength..should I increase the feed? The 3 auto's seem alright even though they only just started flowering a couple of days back - alnost at 54 days they started flowering!!... but my photofem..the stalks are like really weak.. I think I should give her full strength.. any thoughts. Cheers brother.. :chimp:
That probably is real similar to The General Hydroponics feed. At the stage you are in I would advise you to keep your pH more like 5.8 - 6.1. I think you'll get better calcium uptake that way and it doesn't look like you have extra cal/mag in case you have deficiencies?

I really only use the schedule as just a very basic guide. Your plants look healthy enough I think you're going to find yourself reducing your grow nutrients soon and increasing your Bloom nutrients soon you're going to have to watch for that.

I'm going to have to read through your whole diary to make sure that I'm making any sense it might take me half a day to go over it I've got a few things to do today but I'll take a gander at it and talk to you later.

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

I was just checking out your link on Recharge - sounds amazing man... @IzzyTheGrower @Only1Sky ...good lookin out guys..Cheers:smokeout: ..and Izzy.. she's bout 58 days old.

I am using the recharge on my current grow. Used it in a brewed tea for some pots, and used oregonism xl on others. with a product called bactifeed in both mixes.
Theres clover and herbs growing with seedlings in all pots, and the ones with recharge I have noticed are growing faster. I gave the tea to some other house plants and they have taken off!

Wow long read. But, I'm caught up now. Your grow actually looks pretty good and I don't think I'd worry myself too much about those nutrients.

So if I were growing those plants on the General Hydroponics schedule right now I would have been on my transition phase for a while that would be 4 mil per gallon of all three nutrients. Then I would start dropping my grow a mil per gallon, and up the bloom one or two ml per gallon then I would keep that going every week or less until I didn't have any grow and the bloom was up double my micro.

The last week or 10 days I drop my micro off until it's mostly just my bloom nutrients and then I do a flush of about 3 days.

I might make slight adjustments here and there if I see something crop up. But most of the time it ends up just being a pH issue and not really a nutrient issues.

Current Diaries

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

Looking great Mini! Long veg...lots of bud. You win!
Cheers brother!! :baked:
Wow long read. But, I'm caught up now. Your grow actually looks pretty good and I don't think I'd worry myself too much about those nutrients.

So if I were growing those plants on the General Hydroponics schedule right now I would have been on my transition phase for a while that would be 4 mil per gallon of all three nutrients. Then I would start dropping my grow a mil per gallon, and up the bloom one or two ml per gallon then I would keep that going every week or less until I didn't have any grow and the bloom was up double my micro.

The last week or 10 days I drop my micro off until it's mostly just my bloom nutrients and then I do a flush of about 3 days.

I might make slight adjustments here and there if I see something crop up. But most of the time it ends up just being a pH issue and not really a nutrient issues.

Current Diaries

Thanks for checkin in bro.. really appreciate it. ...and great lookin out man.. :thanks:

I am using the recharge on my current grow. Used it in a brewed tea for some pots, and used oregonism xl on others. with a product called bactifeed in both mixes.
Theres clover and herbs growing with seedlings in all pots, and the ones with recharge I have noticed are growing faster. I gave the tea to some other house plants and they have taken off!
Good lookin out bro :pass:

Beautiful girl you got there man.. Cheers!! :pass:

I'm just gonna go feed my girls and I'll upload my White Widow Auto - Greenhouse Seeds grow.. only a month into the grow but wow she's a Beast :cools:
MiNi: how are you? I thought you might look at the sage n sour she is just about ready to bring in.
1b8ada565325672e4cfbfca78a04c77d.jpg

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

MiNi: how are you? I thought you might look at the sage n sour she is just about ready to bring in.
1b8ada565325672e4cfbfca78a04c77d.jpg

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
Hi my friend.. how are you doing? I'm good and my girls are good too! Wow you got yourself a real beauty there bro.. nuggets look thick as hell :slap: Cheers brother..:baked:

Back