New Grower Hi Guys... the whole shebang!!!

White Widow Auto - GreenHouse Seeds Update Day - 37

....only tucked fan leaves down to expose bud sites

20170311_130643 (2).jpg

20170311_130647 (2).jpg

20170311_130729 (2).jpg

...Have only been tucking fan leaves down.. is there more I should be doing right now.. :pass: ...and yeah I've been trying to keep her vegging longer with more Micro and Grow and less Bloom - is that okay:chef: ....Cheers guys :chimp:

...and please guys I do need the help..don't wanna fuck up my girls in any which way!! :baked:

Dude don't I feel dumb.. :gassy1:Oh well!! .....:baked: .....

Hey don't feel dumb @MiNi. We all learn somehow! My first grow ever I thought you were supposed to leave the males in flower because it makes the females grow bigger. I don't remember if I thought I read that somewhere, or maybe it came to me in a dream.
Anyhow that first harvest was an excellent introduction into learning how to sex my plants and make seeds!

Dude don't I feel dumb.. :gassy1:Oh well!! .....:baked: .....
Never feel dumb, it's like my signature says:Live, Grow, Learn. I have killed more seedlings than I have harvested and learned something from everyone of them.

White Widow Auto - GreenHouse Seeds Update Day - 37

....only tucked fan leaves down to expose bud sites

View attachment 714207

View attachment 714209

View attachment 714210

...Have only been tucking fan leaves down.. is there more I should be doing right now.. :pass: ...and yeah I've been trying to keep her vegging longer with more Micro and Grow and less Bloom - is that okay:chef: ....Cheers guys :chimp:

...and please guys I do need the help..don't wanna fuck up my girls in any which way!! :baked:
I'm a lazy grower and train just here and there. If I have one girl jumping ahead of another I might top her. If I see some nice side colas developing I might LST them to open up the frame. My light seems to penetrate vegging autos just fine so I don't even do even leaf tucking until in bloom, moving big fan leaves from in front of buds. Lazy, yet still manage 3-4oz per girl and that's plenty for my needs. :pass:

As for trying to delay bloom with your feed? It doesn't really work that way. Your autos are going to flower when they are ready. There are people using nothing but FloraNova Bloom from start to finish with great results. With autos I believe in keeping them on veg nutes until stretch is finished, then I flip my nutes and drop the lights down from 24/0.

But in the long run you have to experiment and find what works for your growing style and setup, dialing it in.

Auto-Colarado Cookies - Dutch Passion Update Day 31

PH : 5.85 PPM : 520

View attachment 714768

View attachment 714769

...Only doing a little fan leaves tucking every day. :smokeout: If I should be doing more let me know PLEASE :pass:
If you can try to get some normal lighting pictures please. Hard to tell anything with all that purple.

In addition, your introduction went right into a grow journal and I was wondering if it wouldn't get more attention in one of the growing sections of the forum. Maybe one of the mods could help with moving it over there, if that's possible and something you would want. @budelee might know what would be possible.

If you can try to get some normal lighting pictures please. Hard to tell anything with all that purple.

In addition, your introduction went right into a grow journal and I was wondering if it wouldn't get more attention in one of the growing sections of the forum. Maybe one of the mods could help with moving it over there, if that's possible and something you would want. @budelee might know what would be possible.
Hi..thanks for the mention.. Yes the journal would be better in one of the forums...lemme look at some of the info and ill make a few suggestions..

@MiNi ... The plant is looking good but pics in better lighting gives a better picture... Your journal can be moved to the coco section ,the new growers section or one of the breeders growers section.. Take a look at each and tell me where youd like it moved.. Be sure to tag me in using the "@" symbol or the reply button,cause im always on the move.. Peace

@MiNi good read, girls are looking awesome. I'm still a new grower, myself. How often are you needing to water them. Once your roots are established, you should be able to do daily feedings. And as they stretch and go into flower water them multiple times a day to get more like hydro results. When you water like soil you will get soil results. Once the roots are established you do not have to worry about over watering.
Good looking girls
:vibes::cheers:

Back