New Grower Hey Ho, Let's Grow! LEDs/Autopots

Thanks. I’ve pushed the ducting further out since I took the picture so it doesn’t look like that anymore. I don’t want to put the filter too low because the hot air is at the top, and because I don’t want too much of my CO2 bucket getting sucked out. I have no idea about ducting though - bends and U’s.

Another set of those newbie leaves are showing. One seedling still has a seed helmet. I hope they all get leaves soon. I set them under the LED now and gave them a light mist of distilled water with a drop of Superthrive in it. I hope they all get leaves soon.

@bushmasterar15 Yes. I’ll be putting them this weekend. I’m using choir and clay pebbles. Should I soak those in a mild nutrient solution, or plain ph level water at first?

I pre charged my coco for autopots with a very mild feed & small dose of calmag - didn't on my previous grow and had a lot of issues at the start - all peachy this time round :)

Also put a layer of pebbles on the top after the sprout started to get some length. Gives it a bit of stability if you've got fans on and makes the surface slightly cooler - I think!

I washed em first and let soak in PH 6 water for 24 hrs so they wouldn't interfere when i was top feeding in the early days.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/dutch-passion-blueberry-autopots-grow-no-4.66337/

CocoTek Coir sometimes comes salty. Mine wasn't, but the consistency varies. Check the ppm to make sure you don't need to rinse excess salt out first.

Back