New Grower Hey Ho, Let's Grow! LEDs/Autopots

Cool, that will help with who can help. I don't use that medium but there are guys here who use similar.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I’ve read a lot about people wrapping seeds up in wet paper towels, but I’ve always basically sprouted seeds the way I’m doing now successfully so I figure I shouldn’t change it.

Aww... People usually don't post pics of themselves in their journals, but there you are with your cute little ears!
:crying: He does like weed too. He’s eaten a roach on more than one occasion. The first time cost me about $120 because I didn’t know what was wrong and took him to vet emergency. The vet was funny. She was like, “ it’s kind of ubiquitous in California, but is there any way he could’ve gotten ahold of some marijuana because he’s acting like a dog on marijuana.” She told me to let him sleep it off. Lol

dont change up the way you germed seeds in the past,if it aint broke dont fix it :pass:
godd luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

I never realized how heavy grow tents are! I got the frame up, but the tent is so heavy and I can’t figure out which way is up! Gave up for now. I’ll try again later. Lol

Putting that tent together by myself was a bitch. Had to watch a YouTube video to learn how to hook up filter system. They said to use these straps that came with the tent, but I saw another video where they used zip ties, which was much easier to mount the filter with. Not bad for a girl, eh?

Meanwhile, the seeds are all getting tails! Yay!

Looking good. Your tent looks way sturdier than mine. One suggestion: Drop the filter down a little bit and tie wrap or otherwise tie the duct up to a cross support so that it isn't hanging down like an abused accordion. That U bend will impede airflow more than a proper elbow bend would, meaning more noise and a bit more power is necessary to compensate. Well... that, and it is currently aesthetically offensive to HVAC-inclined people. :p

Back