Both the moby dick and blue cheese are now really starting to develop well. Some really nice bud formation on both strains and the stretch phase looks to be over and all focus now is going into bud production :pass:

Nice job mate :slap: these next few weeks we are going to see some serious weight go on and the trichome color and development will begin :toke:

Until the next update thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated and keep up the great work :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Those are going to make some serious budz! :headbang:
thx a lot Sir :bighug:

Great growing- nice healthy plants all round
:pass:

thx a lot too :bighug:

Both the moby dick and blue cheese are now really starting to develop well. Some really nice bud formation on both strains and the stretch phase looks to be over and all focus now is going into bud production :pass:

Nice job mate :slap: these next few weeks we are going to see some serious weight go on and the trichome color and development will begin :toke:

Until the next update thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated and keep up the great work :pass:

All the best

Mark.

thx Sir

gonna update soon , got trouble whit da haze cbd...

Last edited:
heya :bighug:
its time for a week update :smoking:
lets start with da blue cheese ( day 52 )
and the kitty lurking on :pighug:

100_0074.JPG
100_0075.JPG
100_0076.JPG
100_0077.JPG

heya
a little update of the blue cheese (on the left, day 38 ) and the mobydick xxL (on rhe right, day 34 )
they've been a bit more lsted and a few leaves removed
View attachment 691420 View attachment 691421 View attachment 691422 View attachment 691423 View attachment 691424 View attachment 691425 View attachment 691426 View attachment 691427 View attachment 691429
Nice, so many branches, they will bigger and bigger
Sorry I didn't came your threads so many days

Both plants are looking great but I must say I'm quite impressed with how the moby dick is doing. Don't get me wrong the blue cheese is look great, the trichome color and development is increasing but the moby dick has certainly got the spotlight in this grow.

Nice multiple budsites and starting to really stack on some weight :slap:

Great job mate and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated!

Until the next update :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Back