Also, i saw your post about the autopots in Hans thread. They seem to really kick ass! I would read the autopots section and see who uses them. But, i would get the individual pots with a separate reservoir so you can space the plants. Yoy can cap off lines for extra pots you dont use. The 5 gallon would get huge in a tent your size!

Beautiful work on the lst mate. This has opened up the canopy quite a bit which is allowing much deeper light penetration which should help increase the end yield :thumbsup: both look to be well into the flower phase and the stretch should be very close to being over :thumbsup:

Really nice work and thank you for the picture update mate much appreciated :pass:

Until the next update keep up the great work :slap:

All the best

Mark.

Also, i saw your post about the autopots in Hans thread. They seem to really kick ass! I would read the autopots section and see who uses them. But, i would get the individual pots with a separate reservoir so you can space the plants. Yoy can cap off lines for extra pots you dont use. The 5 gallon would get huge in a tent your size!

ty Sir , just looking for some infos atm :)
got some dwc to run at leats b4 trying a new system

Beautiful work on the lst mate. This has opened up the canopy quite a bit which is allowing much deeper light penetration which should help increase the end yield :thumbsup: both look to be well into the flower phase and the stretch should be very close to being over :thumbsup:

Really nice work and thank you for the picture update mate much appreciated :pass:

Until the next update keep up the great work :slap:

All the best

Mark.

thx a lot Sir :+)
trying my best
gonna start some heavy feeding too see her limit( mostly on da mobydick )

and a liitle update of the haze cbd on day 36 , the poor lady have been slowed at start , maybe ive overwatered ...dunno..

100_0061.JPG
100_0060.JPG
100_0062.JPG
100_0065.JPG

Back