Your plants are awesome, frosty. I have crowding in my tent too. But after watching your grow I've decided to grow my WW xxl in my 3x3 tent alone. Can't wait to watch your grow finish, you're doing great!
@ Big Sur Holy , thx for comming here :pass:

this tent is only 2*3 , and i prefer put 2 ladys in than 1 alone, so i can adjust fast if some troubles apeared .
last month ; i got on hermies in this tent .... was happy to put a pure female ( from another tent ) in to replace the ladyboy...

Both ladies are stacking the weight on and the finish line is not far away now mate. What would you say another 10-14 days?

As I said 2 nice ladies and thank you for the added picture very much appreciated!

Until the next one :pass:

All the best

Mark.

hey Mark ,
they finished their first week of overdrive, so one more week of feeding
and at least one week or a few days more of mostly water ,

best regards

hey Mark ,
they finished their first week of overdrive, so one more week of feeding
and at least one week or a few days more of mostly water ,

best regards

That sounds about right mate :thumbsup:

Thank you for the update much appreciated :pass:

Until the next one :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

heya ,
the ladys in their last week
100_0143.JPG
100_0144.JPG
100_0145.JPG
100_0146.JPG
100_0147.JPG
100_0148.JPG
100_0149.JPG
100_0150.JPG

They have certainly swelled up great and stacked some serious weight on :slap:

The finish line is in sight mate :thumbsup: and a nice harvest is predicted :toke:

Thank you for the final week pictures very much appreciated :toke: here's to a nice final week and to a happy harvest :thumbsup:

Until the next update :pass:

All the best

Mark.

They have certainly swelled up great and stacked some serious weight on :slap:

The finish line is in sight mate :thumbsup: and a nice harvest is predicted :toke:

Thank you for the final week pictures very much appreciated :toke: here's to a nice final week and to a happy harvest :thumbsup:

Until the next update :pass:

All the best

Mark.

thx Mark , gonna chop them this week
:pass:

Back