New Grower Here We go

So day 8 and she is a bit bigger and I just got back from picking up an inexpensive humidifier and now wonder how to fit it so it doesn't kill the LED's on the TS 600.Bottom of tent has two rectangle windows on each side that have fine mesh screens so no running a piece of ducting.I fed 6oz of water yesterday as she was pretty dry and will check back after I get this hooked up.

Not much to update at day 7.Poked around the soil and is too damp at the first knuckle to water so she is still sipping on that 4oz of yesterday's watering.A tad bigger with the second set of leaves noticeably growing everyday.The temps are a real pain to adjust without a humidifier but then again I could put one in and still have an OCD meltdown trying to adjust temps lol.

Gotta say to anyone else who is new here that what others say with experience is spot on when they say every.single.plant.is.different.Even the same breeder and same strain grown side by side will keep ya guessing.And now I can see where every grow will be different with its own set of variables changing each grow.So notes before,during and end of grow are important to reflect back on as well.This is an organic grow with FFOF & Build A Soil Top Dress Kit.I also have some unsulphured molasses too and will look into other basics as well.I am starting to understand more of the NPK values and what parts they play during seedling,veg,flower.

I am going to need another light in there sooner than later as the grow tent became pregnant and has a Fast Buds GSC on its way.I didn't think/know if Blue Dream was going to make it and due to personal life and time constraints figured if it didn't make it another would be on its way and if both are growing I figured oh well I can get another decent light in there to finish this grow off.

With that said....what do you all think is a good inexpensive light to throw up in there.I am thinking maybe a ufo/ufo blurple(?)
Thanks for stopping by and everyone sit back roll/vape/dab one up.Life is too short.I gotta get back to the old me which is a stress free version.This hobby will be the beginning of that....PEACE!View attachment 1382421
your off to a good start bro and I will tag along and nice to meet you

Remember when I was talking about my dinky little runt that I was thinking about tossing? She looked really awful and stalled out for several days without really any growth at all. Well, now she's the best looking lady in the tent. Sometimes it really is just a matter of letting them do their thing.

20211029_145009.gif

Remember when I was talking about my dinky little runt that I was thinking about tossing? She looked really awful and stalled out for several days without really any growth at all. Well, now she's the best looking lady in the tent. Sometimes it really is just a matter of letting them do their thing.

View attachment 1382808
Yeah I agree.It seems when they take off they take off fast.

Nice to meet you to my friend.There are so many threads on here it takes awhile to read them all and respond lol.
I try to check in as many as I can and say hi especially new growers

So day 8 and here is a lights off picture of new stuff in the tent.Turned the humidifier on to see what kind of a stream or lack of it makes.Comes out and goes up really wispy not crazy stream or anything so with a fan going near it(for now)outside the vent it should not kill off the LED's.She is dry about 16 hrs after her last watering and drank up the 6oz so now I will see about 8-10oz when lights are back on.Man these 2x2 tents are SMALL.

82.jpg
81.jpg

So day 8 and here is a lights off picture of new stuff in the tent.Turned the humidifier on to see what kind of a stream or lack of it makes.Comes out and goes up really wispy not crazy stream or anything so with a fan going near it(for now)outside the vent it should not kill off the LED's.She is dry about 16 hrs after her last watering and drank up the 6oz so now I will see about 8-10oz when lights are back on.Man these 2x2 tents are SMALL.

View attachment 1382842View attachment 1382843
Just remember that they are growing, not much where you can see em, but those roots are getting in place to support the next stage of growth which will be topside.

Just remember that they are growing, not much where you can see em, but those roots are getting in place to support the next stage of growth which will be topside.
Exactly.I think there's also the new grower that comes on here and when they look at grow journals a few weeks worth of growth,worry,what to do,and such go by with the click of a mouse and makes the process especially the beginning of the grow go by faster than it does.So when a new grower(like me)finally gets their feet wet their grow journal is in front of them and it is 24hrs instead scrolling through others journals online.

So yeah patience is super important with this especially at the beginning.When you start growing yourself it is a huge difference than just going through a bunch of journals and getting to the end result.But i'm more relaxed now just playing the waiting game.

Exactly.I think there's also the new grower that comes on here and when they look at grow journals a few weeks worth of growth,worry,what to do,and such go by with the click of a mouse and makes the process especially the beginning of the grow go by faster than it does.So when a new grower(like me)finally gets their feet wet their grow journal is in front of them and it is 24hrs instead scrolling through others journals online.

So yeah patience is super important with this especially at the beginning.When you start growing yourself it is a huge difference than just going through a bunch of journals and getting to the end result.But i'm more relaxed now just playing the waiting game.
Yeah, you could always go back and watch fast times at ridgemont high ....pausing of course at the appropriate time....

Back