New Grower Here We go

So day 6 and felt down past the second knuckle up to where my finger attaches and barely moist so I fed 4oz of water up from 2oz.I might need to add more and will check here in a bit and see.After killing Green Crack(R.I.P.) by over watering I am a bit paranoid now.She has growth from day one even if it is just a tiny bit.I am thinking she needs more(?) as at first after she sprouted I gave her 2oz and then three days went by before she was dry.Today makes the third day straight of giving(upped to 4oz today and last two days 2oz)her water where I didn't think she would drink it this fast.So maybe under watering or at least to an extent(?)

Sun is out and temps are 76F and RH at 40% with fan moving air inside.Until I can get working I just gotta wing it the best I can with what I got and understand a bit slower growth with less RH and such will happen. 6_2.jpg6.jpg

Just a heads up, in case you're interested: If you insert images like this, instead of by clicking the "Attach files" button:

Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 11.38.58 AM.png

It drops the image inline in your post (like that ^^), and folks don't have to enlarge the images. Maybe you prefer it that way, but I thought I'd share just in case you'd rather do it this way and didn't know about it.

Just a heads up, in case you're interested: If you insert images like this, instead of by clicking the "Attach files" button:

View attachment 1382072
It drops the image inline in your post (like that ^^), and folks don't have to enlarge the images. Maybe you prefer it that way, but I thought I'd share just in case you'd rather do it this way and didn't know about it.
Thanks,didn't know.

So day 6 and felt down past the second knuckle up to where my finger attaches and barely moist so I fed 4oz of water up from 2oz.I might need to add more and will check here in a bit and see.After killing Green Crack(R.I.P.) by over watering I am a bit paranoid now.She has growth from day one even if it is just a tiny bit.I am thinking she needs more(?) as at first after she sprouted I gave her 2oz and then three days went by before she was dry.Today makes the third day straight of giving(upped to 4oz today and last two days 2oz)her water where I didn't think she would drink it this fast.So maybe under watering or at least to an extent(?)

Sun is out and temps are 76F and RH at 40% with fan moving air inside.Until I can get working I just gotta wing it the best I can with what I got and understand a bit slower growth with less RH and such will happen.View attachment 1382049View attachment 1382050
When I’m starting seedlings in final pot I generally use this as basic watering schedule.
Use a 20ml syringe first couple of days if you’ve got one.
Water in a circle around the plant to encourage the roots to spread outwards (about as wide as the leaves reach).
Day 1 (above ground) - 20ml
Day 2 - 40ml
Day 3 - 60ml
Day 4 - 100ml
Day 5 - if soil still looks damp leave it, if not 200ml
Day 6 - same again if soils damp leave her, if she drank it all try 300ml
Continue in this way til about day 10, by this point they hopefully have their feet under them a bit and you can start watering them a bit more liberally.
Hope this helps a bit.

When I’m starting seedlings in final pot I generally use this as basic watering schedule.
Use a 20ml syringe first couple of days if you’ve got one.
Water in a circle around the plant to encourage the roots to spread outwards (about as wide as the leaves reach).
Day 1 (above ground) - 20ml
Day 2 - 40ml
Day 3 - 60ml
Day 4 - 100ml
Day 5 - if soil still looks damp leave it, if not 200ml
Day 6 - same again if soils damp leave her, if she drank it all try 300ml
Continue in this way til about day 10, by this point they hopefully have their feet under them a bit and you can start watering them a bit more liberally.
Hope this helps a bit.
Thanks.

are set ups are similar, remove the wire clasp on light , hook up to pulleys for more height.
You can also add your filter to back side on a support bar since your inline fan runs out top,
also pick up a 8 ' duct strap cut to 2 pieces 25 inches bend 1/2 down on the ends nice snug fit will support your fan on top .
View attachment 1382039View attachment 1382040
Mine is set up the same way. Looking good. Don’t give up - you don’t HAVE to spend any more than you already have. Let the plants do their thing now. Just be careful of overcrowding, I started with three plants and had to move two out because they were starved for space.

View attachment 1382072
And here I was copy and pasting the entire time to do the same thing. You saved me all sorts of time.

Back