New Grower Here We go

Day 9 and not much to report.Biggest so far for overnight growth.Still some visible wet spots from yesterday's watering of 10oz of water.Will check to see if she needs water later.Possibly need to switch to RO water as I just noticed white dust from humidifier.
day9.jpg

Last edited:
Day 9 and not much to report.Biggest so far for overnight growth.Still some visible wet spots from yesterday's watering of 10oz of water.Will check to see if she needs water later.View attachment 1383232
She looks really good!

Imo, 10oz may be a bit much for a girl that size. Rule of thumb is that their roots are about as wide as what you see above ground. Definitely not hard and fast, but more just a guideline. I wouldn't worry too terribly much as it seems she's handling it pretty well, but just keep an eye out for overwatering. Once they fill the pot its a lot easier cause you can just water them 100% and be fine. Once they're that size its really hard to overwater them in fabric pots, just make sure they're not sitting in run off cause that absolutely will cause them to get overwatered.

She looks really good!

Imo, 10oz may be a bit much for a girl that size. Rule of thumb is that their roots are about as wide as what you see above ground. Definitely not hard and fast, but more just a guideline. I wouldn't worry too terribly much as it seems she's handling it pretty well, but just keep an eye out for overwatering. Once they fill the pot its a lot easier cause you can just water them 100% and be fine. Once they're that size its really hard to overwater them in fabric pots, just make sure they're not sitting in run off cause that absolutely will cause them to get overwatered.
Took the humidifier out.Will just tuff it out till she goes into veg with what temps there are here.Put my 6 inch fan in tent now where before I had a 7 inch outside the bottom left side mesh window.Hope mineral deposits wont kill her off that are left on her.

Day 10 already.Soil is just barely moist and still growing.Will see what else if anything brings today.
DAY10.jpg

Back