New Grower Here We go

Know that situation very well.....Got my license and started driving march 2000......almost 20 years before wife's accident and I had to come back off the road. I seemed to be the go to driver for the randoms cause of the hair I had until 2014. Took my 1st puff again in 2020 a year after her accident and been going strong ever since.
Small world it is.Yeah I researched driving for a good 4 years and since my only family is my mom and I need a good job trucking it is.I was an automobile mechanic for 6 years before that took its toll mentally/physically and they pay is just downright bad and is a very fucked up industry as a whole.So now that time has flown by I gotta get goin' and make that $$$.I am coming off of a 21 year cannabis hiatus so going long stretches is easy.I just got back into smoking 3 months ago when I landed a job at a cultivation center which I liked at first until true colors were shown.So far I am loving the growing and I can see this becoming very very addictive lol.

Yup, just getting my ducks in a row hoping the current feds will legalize to try to get more votes and my state doesn't try putting in to many harsh restrictions on personel grows......as it is now with med canna being the only legal in state we still can't grow...have to buy from dispensery.
and state put a HUGE road block in the way as far as trying to open any part of the chain....you got to own the whole supply chain, the grow, the processing, the distribution and the sell space. Tell me them corporate fvcks aren't the ones writing the laws.

So day 12.

More growth AND healthy and as long as she keeps chuggin' along at this rate I can cross the finish line hopefully on time.Last night at about 9:30PM soil was back to dry so I gave her 6oz of water as the 10oz took 3 and a half days to drink up.I plan on topping at the 4th node as I read that at that node 8 new colas will form.At the 5th or is it 6th node(?) 10 will form and so on.But I read(how true who knows)that the more colas the better but the smaller they will be so I figure to go for a good medium so the 4th it is.

At week three I plan to add my Build A Soil top dress since dry amendments seem to take a week to two to kick in and will add a tiny bit of unsulfured molasses and see if that is what she likes and adjust from there.I'll add top dress again around weeks 5 and 7 if all goes well and she likes it and it isn't overkill.

FastBuds GSC is M.I.A. and I believe it is day 7.I carefully brushed away soil and there is no sign of life(yet) so it looks like Blue Dream will not have to share her bedroom with her little sister after all.So I will wait some more days to make sure as I do not want to take her out and then she grows as the pot will go into a garbage bag as that is the only way I can store it here.As I have stated before the building I live in is barely functional and has TONS of different bugs.So I will take the pot with soil and all and in a bag it goes then after this grow I'll toss in my Amnesia freebie I got from NASC.

Just checked soil and it is dry again except in one small area so she will maybe need a drink later again.

One question? My light is at 25 and half inches.Should I lower it a few or more?I am thinking lower it at the vegetative
day12.jpg
stage so maybe week 3(?)Thanks and thanks for reading.

So day 12.

More growth AND healthy and as long as she keeps chuggin' along at this rate I can cross the finish line hopefully on time.Last night at about 9:30PM soil was back to dry so I gave her 6oz of water as the 10oz took 3 and a half days to drink up.I plan on topping at the 4th node as I read that at that node 8 new colas will form.At the 5th or is it 6th node(?) 10 will form and so on.But I read(how true who knows)that the more colas the better but the smaller they will be so I figure to go for a good medium so the 4th it is.

At week three I plan to add my Build A Soil top dress since dry amendments seem to take a week to two to kick in and will add a tiny bit of unsulfured molasses and see if that is what she likes and adjust from there.I'll add top dress again around weeks 5 and 7 if all goes well and she likes it and it isn't overkill.

FastBuds GSC is M.I.A. and I believe it is day 7.I carefully brushed away soil and there is no sign of life(yet) so it looks like Blue Dream will not have to share her bedroom with her little sister after all.So I will wait some more days to make sure as I do not want to take her out and then she grows as the pot will go into a garbage bag as that is the only way I can store it here.As I have stated before the building I live in is barely functional and has TONS of different bugs.So I will take the pot with soil and all and in a bag it goes then after this grow I'll toss in my Amnesia freebie I got from NASC.

Just checked soil and it is dry again except in one small area so she will maybe need a drink later again.

One question? My light is at 25 and half inches.Should I lower it a few or more?I am thinking lower it at the vegetativeView attachment 1383987 stage so maybe week 3(?)Thanks and thanks for reading.
I wouldn't lower quite yet but thats just me.

I wouldn't lower quite yet but thats just me.
Ok cool that is what I thought too one thing I like about the MH TS 600 is even though it will disintegrate your finger or whatever touches it it isn't too hot under it.Some reviews I have read about other equivalent lights have said they need to be 30+ inches above or they just fry whatever is under them.

Thanks!

Did some careful digging and as I thought.....GSC did not make it(R.I.P.)
She was the same depth as I planted her.So Blue Dream has the spotlight and room to herself.Time to order some seeds now as I have one left.Soil was nice and moist right under her too so it appears the soil was too ''hot'' or any other 99 reasons.
LIVING_DEAD_GIRL.jpg

Did some careful digging and as I thought.....GSC did not make it(R.I.P.)
She was the same depth as I planted her.So Blue Dream has the spotlight and room to herself.Time to order some seeds now as I have one left.Soil was nice and moist right under her too so it appears the soil was too ''hot'' or any other 99 reasons.View attachment 1384114
you’re better off with one plant in that 2x2 anyway. sorry though :/ RIP.

Back